Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Unlock Your Past Life Memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3 Questions:

1.) Can/Will this program be brought back? I know the "when" is almost impossible to guess at this time which is why I don't ask. Smile

2.) How does this program work?

3.)Will I be able to seperate "my" memories from memories of the past life?
Such questions for a program that does not exist, and never has existed in my arsenal. It existed as an option to buy in 2G, but nobody ever purchased it.

I can create such a program. You say "bring back", but I never made one in the first place. It was available for sale, but nobody ordered a copy... hence, never built.

Such a program would work by selecting a significant positive past life memory and then releasing it from the birth amnesia, then bringing it to the awareness of the current conscious mind. That is no guarantee that the memory would be significantly important, or even interesting. You might remember washing pots as a Russian wife, for instance, while you had a baby strapped to your chest.

Differentiating past life memories is generally pretty easy, given that about half the time you would have been of the opposite gender, and about 100% of the time, you would have been in a different place and time, which gives it away. I don't know too many people who dress like ancient Egyptians, so I know that my past life memories of being Egyptian are just that. I don't know too many people who write with feather pens, so I know the life I remember from middle ages Britain as a scribe was just that. I don't know too many mountains in Florida, so I know my life in the Andes was just that. I'm male, so I know that my life as a Korean peasant woman was just that. Etc. I can also make these memories more obvious as past life memories by causing you to remember them in sharp relief or with specific sensations associated with them to identify them.
Great stuff Shannon! I saw the product description in the old store and was curious about the program after reading it. I'm sure you've heard of the "collective unconscious", the premise that our minds are perhaps connected to either a.) a collective pool of thoughts shared by all (from what I hear, this is how the perfect lover programs operate) or b.) are the memories from our ancestors.

About 2-3 years ago, you suggested that when a soul is in the body of a Scorp, it does so because it has a difficult lesson to learn (this is assuming the person believes in some sort of reincarnation) so I thought to myself "well jeez, I wonder what the heck I was doing in my past life that warranted me being in this body". On top of that, I thought it would be cool to know how I lived in the past just to put everything in perspective. Perhaps I was a rich snob who didn't learn to appreciate things so I'm stuck in this body in order to learn about gratitude. Tongue
Interesting that the lesson to be learned is so obfuscated. It makes one consider whether it would be more difficult to learn the lesson were the goal already known.

It's too late to get this deep.
(11-29-2012, 07:07 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Great stuff Shannon! I saw the product description in the old store and was curious about the program after reading it. I'm sure you've heard of the "collective unconscious", the premise that our minds are perhaps connected to either a.) a collective pool of thoughts shared by all (from what I hear, this is how the perfect lover programs operate) or b.) are the memories from our ancestors.

About 2-3 years ago, you suggested that when a soul is in the body of a Scorp, it does so because it has a difficult lesson to learn (this is assuming the person believes in some sort of reincarnation) so I thought to myself "well jeez, I wonder what the heck I was doing in my past life that warranted me being in this body". On top of that, I thought it would be cool to know how I lived in the past just to put everything in perspective. Perhaps I was a rich snob who didn't learn to appreciate things so I'm stuck in this body in order to learn about gratitude. Tongue

I will answer this in the thread designated for religion, since some people believe that reincarnation is inherently a religious topic. You should not be discussing it outside that thread either, therefore.