Subliminal Talk

Full Version: something sexy, not yet released as far as I know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to put together a little bit of conversation, as a testimonial, since I've been doing a little testing for Shannon. I was given something to try out and to tell him what I think it is all about. He would not give me ANY information, not wanting to sway me, and as I've used a lot of his things with remarkable (unbelievable) results from AF, to meditation brain entrainment to yes – a drunk one which seriously made me feel as if I'd had 4-5beers within 10 minutes or listening – I did not know what to expect. The following is what I said to him live, via fb, whilst testing it out.

"okay 15 minutes into this <tester> in a non distracted environment (sitting in y breakfast room facebooking and having tea) and I'm convinced its a sex one

45 mins into it: entire pelvic area is tensed and aching, muscle contractions (vaginal ones) like the kind I get when I'm receiving some stimulation that turns me on during very very intense and effective foreplay from a physically strong, masculine sexy man who smells good. Extremely wet, soaking through my clothes, and with the "sex scent" very strong. No breast reactions that I can tell

50 mins: my breathing has changed and I feel kind of aggressive. No, not aggressive exactly, but demanding. For example, grabbing both arms of the armchair I'm in and slowly moving my pelvis while breathing deep. This is some serious response. All with no touch. I don't feel aggressive, but I would like to be taken. "

The following is from another conversation:

S: Make no mistake, if you match the prototype to the personality, it is the most powerful aphrodisiac on earth.

M: what an alluring sounding claim, I love it

S: I can make that claim because it's true.
You are aware ofhow X25 hits you, yes? Lol

M: ohh yes
yes, yes YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

S: Have you ever found anything else that turns you on that much shy of actual petting, kissing or sex?

M: Shy of actual stimulation, the way I like it from a man who turns my chemical cranks (very important since it can't just be some lover, has to be a man who really really really gets me going) No.

S: So... I am not making idle claims.

M: lol, oh I know. The amazing thing to me is it turns me on no matter what. "in real life" there are so many emotional and hormonal factors which influence desire. This is like an on switch

S: Yup. Lol. And it can generate a sex flush in the face starting in seconds, and full blown in under a minute.

M: Well. I'll very happily test ANY of your fun programs. Just let me know Wink
Sounds AMAZING, Maggie. Is this product on sale yet?

I'd happily pay $100 or more for a product that can turn me on in a few minutes. I'd be glad to use it so that my partner can actually get a higher frequency of sex than he's currently getting. I'm wondering whether it could make sex more enjoyable for me, too. Honestly, it often feels more like a chore than enjoyment to me Sad.

If Shannon needs any more testers, I'd definitely like to be on of them. I might be a difficult one, though.
Why does it feel like a chore?
I think there are a few aspects to this... and having a high libido or being already aroused is only one.

As a disclaimer, I have to admit that I seem to be more sexually charged and tactile than most women. It doesn't mean I don't have cycles or similar issues in some ways but I'll just mention a few things.

1. It doesn't matter how aroused you are already, if the sex isn't doing it for you... and I've been there with partners who just don't feel good. No chemistry, or poor skills it does feel like a bore and a chore. But that is where you need to step in and take control of your own pleasure.

I found orgasm enhancer for women to be a big big big deal. It made my breasts, for example, even more sensitive... to the point where it doesn't matter if I am actually in an ANTI sex mood. If I am cuddled up and my partner, without being pushy about sex at all this is very important, just plays with me gently for a while I'm moaning begging and screaming. Now, if you're horny from an arousal aid and your body just isn't feeling good during sex, it still doesn't make things satisfying for you even if it means you'll get into it more often with your partner. See what I mean?

2. It really is a treat to be able to amp up things ahead of time if you're not already raring to go. It's like the touches START at omg that feels so fucking good, and you get lots of that good feeling touch.... rather than starting off cold and then finally when you're heated up enough you only get a little bit of delicious feeling. I think this is brilliant and Shannon is providing such a gift to people with this.

If the sex is not enjoyable, do the orgasm enhancer and then start training the man to touch you in better ways. A man who can touch properly is a real treat.
It's not available yet. I'm working on it.