Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion:Understandning the mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about the subconscious/conscious, and how little we actually knows how they work. I got sidetracked when I was thinking about digitalizing the mind, A.I and stuff.

Anyways. What if there was a sub that focused on understanding of how the subconscious works. That uses the subconscious in order to learn about it. That makes it more comprehensible of what it dues and why.

Some answers you seek lies within yourself.

This might be a more research sub tho, I don't know.

Any thoughts?
(11-25-2012, 04:30 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking about the subconscious/conscious, and how little we actually knows how they work. I got sidetracked when I was thinking about digitalizing the mind, A.I and stuff.

Anyways. What if there was a sub that focused on understanding of how the subconscious works. That uses the subconscious in order to learn about it. That makes it more comprehensible of what it dues and why.

Some answers you seek lies within yourself.

This might be a more research sub tho, I don't know.

Any thoughts?

Well they say we only use...what 10% of our brains? So by unlocking the rest, we could remember everything, solve any problem, cure issues, it makes sense doesn't it...like the movie Limitless?
The statistic that we only use 10% of our brains is not only wrong, but misleading. It may be true that at any given time we are only having about 10% of the neurons in our brain fire, but that sifts constantly according to what we are doing, and there is a practical limit to how many neurons can fire at once and still have the result make sense from the point of view of resulting in a coherent effect.

The supposition that using more of our brains would be better is only true to some degree. More brain usage requires more energy, focus, awareness and concentration to maintain that state. You achieve that state to some degree when you use one of my BWE programs, or one of my subliminals that requires stereo audio. That's why it works so dramatically better when you use headphones instead of speakers. The brain is forced to function much more efficiently by the way the audio is presented.

But how much is the brain and how much is the mind? What is the mind, and how does it interact with the brain? Is the mind physical? If not, "where" is it? How does the brain store and retrieve information, and how does the mind? There's a lot of things we don't yet understand about consciousness.

A subliminal to understand the subconscious is an interesting idea, and one that may have merit, but how to implement it would be the question.