Subliminal Talk

Full Version: [Question]The Ultimate Weapon series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, how many do you have in this series? Do you have any for stealth seduction in public?
Public stealth seduction has several problems:

The antislut defense kicks in quickly
Women mostly won't sleep with you when there's no privacy
There are ethical boundary disputes

Also, your username seems to be at odds with your second question. I don't say this to be insulting: I'm hoping to elicit some introspection.

*** Since when is SL UT a bad word to be asterisked out??
I have a hard time with the ethics of the idea of stealth seduction. Are we (women) really that susceptible when a man is not in our normal range of attractive enough to be seduced by?

I've experienced outrageous arousal, in public or with people. But honestly, if I'm with someone I wouldn't be interested in sexually, even if it's on a date and hes working hard, and I am that hot to trot I would wait until I could leave the undesirable in a polite way and call someone I actually want in bed. The trust factor as far as releasing inhibitions and choosing sex for sex's sake seems to be related to how alpha a male is. The more insecurities and more unstable, the less trustworthy he is. A one time romp with a man like that will be awesome, first of all and second not lead to any trouble.

And just as a question though I don't believe it, but I am curious: if we (women) ARE that susceptible and these turn us into indiscriminatory sex puppets... isn't that a little gross? Like drugging someone to have sex with. Does it matter? I personally think that desire is preferable... but then again I'm a woman.

That being said, I do have PSE and enjoy the effects it has on me, and enjoy being in extremely sexualized environments. The heightened energy is so much fun.
Shannon has said that subliminals can't overcome someone's will. Just like he can't create brainwashed covert assassins in the style of Operation Mindcrime or The Manchurian Candidate, I don't believe that he can overcome a man or woman's basic mating programming. Subliminals won't make you an unwilling sexbot anymore than they will make you a fish, especially not in the time available for a covert club seduction.

For me, the hottest sex in the world is with a consenting, enthusiastic partner who is comfortable, uninhibited and mutual knowledge of each others' turn-ons.
Maggie, I've been using PSE off and on for about 2 years. PSE 2 and of course the TUWs. I can honestly tell you this...never not ONCE has any woman I've used PSE or TUW around become "mindless". Now I should also throw this out there...I have been told by others (both men and women) that I'm attractive which probably aids PSE/TUW in some way shape or form. The women PSE and TUW affected the most were women who were already somewhat attracted or interested in me already. Even after 2+ hours of exposure to PSE when I've become extremely horny I NEVER lost my free will nor did any female I was around. Did I have the urge to want to contact or hook up with females? Definitely. But the fact remained...if someone was not attractive or interesting enough to me I wasn't seeking them out. Period.

So to Sean's point, those programs can only do so much. They still require the user (in cases of stealth seduction) to provide the location, to provide the proper amount of attraction/interest, and to have enough "game" or what have you for there to be a possibility of something going down. And even then, because freewill is not being overriden in the "target", there is no guarantee anything will happen. You'll still be you. But I definitely am glad you chimed in because I do think it needed to be addressed.
Maybe it's the terminology that threw/throws me. If I rephrase it as alternative or additional methods of arousal that seems kind of accurate, and awesome. Though perhaps less appealing to the unseductive. When I'm a bit mentally lazy or am super busy and preoccupied, I'll throw on PSE1 as a very fast way to get in the mood ... so I'm actually ON right away, instead of needing the evening to wind down, relax, and change mental states.
(11-21-2012, 03:54 AM)Bearealman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, how many do you have in this series? Do you have any for stealth seduction in public?

I have well over 100 prototypes in the testing series. I will not be releasing them all; just the ones that have proven to be consistently useful and effective. I don't know how many will end up being released all told.

I do have some prototypes that would be effective for public stealth seduction, but I am not sure if I am going to release those.
(11-21-2012, 12:35 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Maggie, I've been using PSE off and on for about 2 years. PSE 2 and of course the TUWs. I can honestly tell you this...never not ONCE has any woman I've used PSE or TUW around become "mindless". Now I should also throw this out there...I have been told by others (both men and women) that I'm attractive which probably aids PSE/TUW in some way shape or form. The women PSE and TUW affected the most were women who were already somewhat attracted or interested in me already. Even after 2+ hours of exposure to PSE when I've become extremely horny I NEVER lost my free will nor did any female I was around. Did I have the urge to want to contact or hook up with females? Definitely. But the fact remained...if someone was not attractive or interesting enough to me I wasn't seeking them out. Period.

So to Sean's point, those programs can only do so much. They still require the user (in cases of stealth seduction) to provide the location, to provide the proper amount of attraction/interest, and to have enough "game" or what have you for there to be a possibility of something going down. And even then, because freewill is not being overriden in the "target", there is no guarantee anything will happen. You'll still be you. But I definitely am glad you chimed in because I do think it needed to be addressed.

PSE and TUW prototypes that have been released actually do more than meets the eye. However, because a woman's sex organs are internal, and she has been told all her life that she cannot express her sexuality without being a bad girl, she will typically hide her arousal, even in cases where she doesn't want to, if she is in public or even amongst people whom she does not wish to be judged by.

Women who are interested to begin with are adding that to the effects of PSE or TUW-P. Most prototypes of TUW were designed specifically to generate sexual arousal, and get the subject to act on it, but were aimed at too direct a response for public, or strangers.

Women will be very aware of their safety, and if she does not know you, feel comfortable with you, have sufficient privacy, and sufficient permission from herself, her friends, and everyone else she thinks she needs permission from (religion, work, parents, society, etc.) she won't generally engage in sex, or necessarily even let you know she is aroused, or even interested.

Most women I have encountered prefer sex within the confines of a committed relationship as well. So she may want to have sex, be ready, and able, but unwilling because that puzzle piece is missing. She may be waiting for the right circumstances to have sex - i.e., second, third, fourth date... or a date at all, in some cases.

The programs do not take away free will. But the prototypes released do an extraordinary amount for you if you provide privacy and sufficient exposure. Privacy and proper volume are just as important as proper exposure time and script match to subject.

You don't have to supply game the same way with them, as without them, especially with some of the latest prototypes (which are as yet unreleased). If you supply her sufficient privacy, sufficient exposure and match the script to her preferences subconsciously, the only thing you really need to do is not anti-game her. In other words, given those things, as long as you don't open your mouth and blow it (or do something really stupid), she's pretty likely to be willing to have sex with you eventually. (Depending on the program, it may take varying amounts of time.)

However, if a particular woman happens to have a strong preference for a particular man, type of man, or a particular physical, emotional or mental feature which is not you or that you do not have, she may become more willing based on sexual arousal, but is still not very likely to jump you without some sort of persuasion on your part. The programs always have a positive effect unless you push too hard and ASD her; but they won't do everything for you. (At least, not those that have been released so far.)

The key is to understand what is going on, and be able to work within the boundaries she needs to be ready, willing and able to engage in sex.

In 99% of cases, though... nothing is going to happen regardless without sufficient privacy.
There goes my last bit of hope for a harem of horny sexbots. Sad (j/k)
Don't give up! There is something for everyone!!
Maggie, you should come visit Silicon Valley and be my wingman!
I know. I'm awesome at gathering women
Then obviously you need to be my Mistress of Sexbot Recruiting.