Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:angel: Just thought I'd start fresh in here
What are you up to now, Maggie?
haven't dipped into the pot yet
My 7 year old told me this morning (his father was too much of a pussy to) that they, despite being promised all year, are not coming to visit me this Christmas. Apparently their dad -- who expected me to pay -- claimed he would have no money for presents if they visited me.

Every time I talk to them (so, every week or two because he will not allow more) I'm greeted with resentful comments about things that I have done put through their father's filters so that the kids think I have been intentionally bad to them when I raised them. I should have expected this, but it still hurts to know they will not be here for Christmas. When I visit them in Germany I only get an hour or so at a time, not every day, and not both at the same time. This isn't acceptable to me, and I feel the solution is through developing my own personal power and resources at my disposal -- rather than fighting it desperately in a drawn out legal way which is what he expects, wants, and even desires ... whilst fearing it too. I just want to see my kids, I don't want to control them or keep them from their dad. I don't have the answer yet, am trying to relax into receiving it. Or maybe become it.

I've had some extraordinarily beautiful emotional experiences lately. Both with clients, and with my lover. It feels like the end of a vacation where you're antsy to start something again and jump on board and run.
Your ex sounds like a real piece of work! I admire your restraint. The court system is tough because it can really go either way. I found this out recently with my daughter and her son. His father (who I don’t think is a horrible person) has a drug problem and the courts wouldn’t even have him tested. They did nothing as far as I’m concerned for the safety of my grandson. We just wanted his father to get the help he needs. So be careful if you go through the system and have an excellent lawyer. Good luck, this made me really sad….kids need to be with both parents as much as possible. I hope you get to see them soon!
The court system, it seems, regardless of where it is, is the worst possible option for keeping children safe and healthy in most cases. The law is uncaring, and in being uncaring, it is indeed blind.
He is going to write up a full detailed testimonial but I'm so excited I have to write about it in here.

"The man in my life" has been having supraspinatus issues for some time because of work. I have been on his case about looking after it, and he was being a stupid man with the attitude of I'm not going to let the pain get the better of me. I work with bodies, so naturally have a different mindset since I see the people after they refuse to listen to what pain is telling them and it becomes chronic.
He could not lift his arm, I couldn't even touch it or rest my head on his shoulder, or accidentally nuzzle into him with my body, it was that bad. Well, as you know, if you do not listen to your guidance system all it does is call out louder so 2 days ago he managed to fall off the top of a ladder which they had stood upon on a table <facepalm> (the guy holding it answered his cellphone and let go) and smashed up the shoulder even more. At 6 4" and a couple months shy of 50 it was no small deal. So, I put the pain relief subliminal on my ipod, no excuses, and he listened to it at night with earbuds in and woke up the next morning feeling like a million bucks. This shoulder pain had been going on for MONTHS and he just left here so I saw physical evidence of it feeling better. I couldn't stop touching and squeezing it in amazement wondering if he'd startle in pain like he has been consistently for months now. YAY!
Maggie,

I've had similar, if less-painful, issues with my infraspinitus, and my ex-girlfriend was also a CMT. She'd work on it, but nothing seemed to help until I started lifting weights. If your man can hit the gym and follow a good plan (I love Stronglifts 5x5: It is free and it works well) he may fix the structural issues while the pain relief subliminal does its job.

Congratulations to him and you on the sub giving him relief!
I am pleased with the success of the pain relief sub.

Now the concern I have, Maggie, is... will this convince him even more not to see a doctor? Because if it does... and he needs to... then it has done harm instead of good. And that's not what I want for people who use these programs.
Well, people are going to do what they're going to do and use whatever they need to as permission slips to defend their decisions. I think you have built in precautions for useless pain vs necessary pain, right?

I get pains when I don't really want to work or am resentful of particular clients. I try to love everyone but sometimes that love does not extend to like. Certain muscles of mine will tighten and cause really extreme pain. I can eliminate that pain emotionally, or by not working, and doubtless if I went to a doctor they'd have some solution as well.

I notice my sister and my father come down with all kinds of conditions when they have work to do,
After seeing how well fasterEFT works (better than EFT) for pain, I'm really convinced that most pain is emotional in origin. Even muscular injuries usually will so often happen as a result of a certain kind of emotion. I'm not asking to get into a debate here as to whether this is true or not, but people are going to go to the doctor if they want to, and not if they don't. IMO.
I didn't want to believe it but I am starting to believe that alot of injuries people complain about but have no explanation for it all result from an emotional imbalance or stress and anxiety.
Listen to people's pain stories. I am in a position where I get to hear more than most people, but really listen to them. Most of them are steeped in emotion. The person who is resenting something in a relationship doesn't sleep for thinking of it, wakes up tired and upset, dreading something they do not want to take care of in work, on the way to work they hurt themselves. something else flares up.. or they slam their hand in the door, or slip on the ice and the pain is the "icing on the cake" but what they do not get is the pain is simply in alignment with their emotions.

Mum is at home with sick kids and what do you know, her sciatica acts up and increases her feeling of trapped helplessness and overwhelmment.

This isn't just pain but extends to illness, there are patterns and they all related to emotions. It's why I'm so completely in love with Shannon's programs which are big life overhauls like the Alpha ones because I feel they address issues from where they begin and solve things that people do not even imagine are being solved.
Oh, most definitely, I agree. I have noted that whenever I am extremely upset I get backaches; certain of my more capable friends when it comes to projecting emotions can give me a backache from their stress... and I have seen people get stomach aches, skin conditions, and more out of fear, anger, resentment, etc. A great deal of pain is emotionally based. I don't know what degree things like fibromyalgia, cancer, sciatica, etc. are emotionally based, but my concern is that pain is sometimes there to keep you alive, and if you turn it off, it can't do that. I have put precautions in the program, but it still is a sensitive point and I am very vigilant with it.

What's his opinion of subliminals after experiencing this, by the way?
I must agree, too. When I get stressed, my left levator scapula and upper trap. Takes a lot of work to work them out.
Pages: 1 2