Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Walking Dead Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The idea of living in a zombie apocalypse is intriguing as long as we never really have to go through it. I was wondering how people would break down their essentials if they were able to choose. Here's a list of things that I can think of that would be considered. Try to be somewhat realistic and not simply name all military issue items as your list haha

What would be your primary firearm?
What would be your secondary firearm?
What vehicle or car would you utilize to get around?
What would be your primary melee weapon?
Would you wear some sort of light armor or heavier clothing to prevent biting wounds? Specify
Would you have a pet? Dog or a bird? maybe something else.
Name one real or fictional individual (regular person with ideal skill set or something that fulfills your needs) that you would have by your side.

Otherwise any "The Walking Dead" related topic is welcome as well.
I would have Emily Kinney as my companion, she's getting quite useful in TWD lol Wink

I would rely 100% on my mental abilities to survive, with whatever weapons I can find.
shit don't matter im batman.
- Auto Shotgun
- Katana
- Screw cars, they only make noise or require a lot of gasoline
- As previously mentioned, Katana
- No, just plain clothing and a med kit, with occasionally some pills
- No pets
- Zoey

(Yes, I'm referencing L4D2).
semi automatic 45
30-06 or a 50 caliber rifle
i would walk, like Jay said cars cause to much noise
Katana
light clothes and since its in the vein of the walking dead lore im already infected so as long as my wounds are not major i am good to go
No pets either
I would have no one with me, easier to survive with out worrying about others

I love the walking dead show and would have to say this season has been good so far.
A big gun
A pistol
A sword
A machete
A backup mini pistol strapped to ankle
A backup switch blade
I would use a car for long journeys needed otherwise walk
Some Spoilers before you read onward.

Is anyone here really digging Season 3 so far? Other than the formation triangle to clear zombies out and Michonne action scenes the rest of the show has been a bit dull for me.

When the attack broke out on Rick HQ I knew it was that kid from a earlier episode. The whole town thing is kinda boring although the disturbing bits of Governor's residents intrigued me quite a bit.

I've felt like quitting the show a few times although I realize there are not other zombie shows out there.

The best parts of this show for me was Rick living with Morgan and his son and what they go on doing (obviously right at the beginning) and all the Rick/ Glen sequences in the city and also the ones that had Daryl as well.

For me the show is much more than killing zombies. If I needed to satisfy that hunger I'll just go and play every zombie game in existence for 1-2 months at a time.

I suppose this is a semi rant but in the end I still like the show as long as ample screen time is given Daryl and Glenn and perhaps our 2 new black allies.
Anybody still watching walking dead??? Walking dead seems to be fresh and going but this thread in contrast is dead Sad Almost 3 years later, let's see if we can revive this thread, eh? I haven't watched since season 3 but I promised myself i will catch up with it again once I successfully reach a milestone in life.
Keep up with the show, dude - it's worth it. Great times ahead.

This current season is badass so far. Great TV, great fun.
(12-23-2015, 11:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Keep up with the show, dude - it's worth it. Great times ahead.

This current season is badass so far. Great TV, great fun.

just pray it doesnt turn out to be a last ditch attempt like they did with LOST; how great it started and what crap ending it became......no offense if you loved the ending Undecided