Subliminal Talk

Full Version: what is the chronic and useless pain relief?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very much looking forward to this because i want to let my mother use it, she is most of the time in pain and sometimes she has no idea why and i actually wanted to tell shannon to upgrade it way before now so i'm very happy for this.

but i don't understand it quite well but i have my own idea about it, i have read the script and it looked great but i still cant fully understand it, if someone can explain it for me enough to make me feel it is safe and beneficial for my mother to use it i would be very grateful and again thank you shannon.
The program as it exists basically seeks to get the subconscious to turn off pain. The new experimental one has the same goal, but goes about it in a much different way.

The "chronic useless" part is very carefully calibrated to prevent it from turning off pain that is necessary to tell you something needs to be taken care of or fixed. In other words, pain that won't go away, that nothing can be done about, will be affected, but if you fell down some stairs, that pain would not.

I originally created this program for my own mother, who, when she died, was beyond the ability of even the most powerful painkillers to help. If I would give it to my own mother, do you suppose I think it's safe?
I understand.

thank you shannon, I'm not usually the worrier and now my question I feel was not even needed but when it comes to my mother my brain starts blazing.

when do u expect the experimental to be released? I can help out by making her try it if that helps.
I'm uploading it now. Should be available in less than an hour. I appreciate all the testing I can get. Not only because if this works, it needs to be in the hands of the people who need it... but because of the impact of me knowing more about the Optimus Engine.