Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The Effects of negativity on subs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure if this is where this should be asked, but I have heard many times about how the unconscious mind does not take negative suggestions and there was plenty on military testing on this for a long time when they tried to turn a person into a mechanic killer or something like that and it never worked to what extinct is this true? or is it even true at all? and if so on what basis does negativity get defined since some insane guy might actually think killing is rather positive.
My understanding is that the subconscious mind does not process words like no and not, or words negated in contracted form such as can't or won't. It simply ignores them, and this potentially reverses the intention of the statement. So "I don't want to smoke" would be understood as "I ??? want to smoke."

That is part of why special scripting methods are required for scripting subliminals.

You cannot turn someone into an assassin or murderer using conventional hypnosis, NLP or subliminals. It's not a matter of the negation forms of words, in that case, but a matter of resistance based on morals and ethics.
is there a reason for it not processing no and not ? all i can logically analyze out of that is that the subconscious does not understand limits and perhaps does not understand that something is not possible?
I have not yet come to fully understand or have an explanation for this. But I will tell you that the subconscious does not necessarily follow logical rules.