Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will AM help with social anxiety and depression?
i must say it absolutely does i was an extreme case in depression i was actually diagnosed with every severe depression red flag and just from stage one i was not capable to even force depression on myself, and it is helping me through my social anxiety and i'm still only on stage 3.

djkenetics u can read more about that on my AM 5 Assessment journal and many other journals.
It will depend on the cause of depression, but the overall effect is usually very helpful for those things. Social anxiety is very nicely dealt with.
It did for me although I experienced a fair amount during AM.

For me when I started AM I was on anti depressants and suffered from major depression. My therapist told me to stop work and I almost lost my job as well as being on the brink of suicide. About 3 months into AM I gave up anti depressants which I had been on for 4 years. It was rough during ceritan stages of AM and at times I didn't think I would last through it but at the end of the day it was more than worth it. I'm now in the best emotional state of my life doing things I couldn't imagine before hand and I got a promotion at my job. This was AM11 and I know Shannon has said in the past that AM5 is a bit smoother than AM11

As for the social anxiety yep it did help that as well and I could be wrong but I think AM5 is even better for social anxiety than AM11
Between AM 5.0 and SM 2.0, my social anxiety is pretty much gone.
Between AM 11, SM 1, and WM 1, my Social Anxiety is nearly gone depending on the situation. And I had it BAD! Wink

Ryan
So did I.