Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Listen AM during my job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
anyone experienced listen AM during workaday ?

I also listen during the night but sometimes I cant so I make up try to listen during my work.
Can this influence my work activities? less concentration or something else?
I'm currently in my last week of Stage 6 and have been listening to AM at work continuously since starting Stage 1. I have found no issue with it. Bear in mind that reaction to the program and each stage, for that matter, is unique for each individual. Give it a go and if you find it's interfering with your work, do that stage outside of work.
I too have listened to AM stages 1 & 2 at work, and it has not interfered with my job at all. I've found it soothing to have the trickling stream blocking out the noise of the office, and it helped me stay focused on my work, instead of the many distractions available at the office.

The only problem was that my headphones were good enough that I could not hear my phone ringing.
I am tempted to give the ultrasonics a try at school because I have lectures to listen to.