Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Be more attracted to current partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How about creating a product that makes you more attracted to current partner.
I am very compatible with my current partner and love her a lot, but I have lost attraction towards her.
Ithink that's a good idea too. It's easy to loose interest, or feel that current partner looks less attractive. They have attract the Perfect this and that partner, but should also have a be attracted/ stay faithful to current partner. The grass isn't always greener on the other side
I have to tell ya, when I first read this I really started laughing because it sounded so funny to want to be attracted to someone you’re already with. But after thinking about for a minute, it really is a fabulous idea. Life tends to get in the way and we lose some of that attraction for each (as couples) that we had in the beginning. It’s still there, it just may need to be rekindled. Shannon has so many single types of attraction programs but nothing really for couples, other than maybe just the sexual ones. This could even maybe be made in a 6 stage rejuvenation type of program. And who knows, maybe he’d even save a few marriages along the way. Good idea!
Its a great Idea. More marriages can be saved by this sub. Definitely its gonna make the world a better place.
(04-03-2013, 06:41 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]Its a great Idea. More marriages can be saved by this sub. Definitely its gonna make the world a better place.

I think this is a great idea too...it is the kind of thing I have been searching for. Me and my man have our ups and downs but nothing worth leaving him for. But I'm afraid I just don't fancy him any more and I would really like to.
So yes...bring it on, lets rekindle the flames of love, romance, desire, fascination.
I'm all for it.