Subliminal Talk

Full Version: BE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this title would not only enhance but be a PERFECT adjunt to "Loving and Appreciating YOURSELF". Most treat thier freinds and family better than they do themselves. why not be your own best friend and treat others well also. why do we clean up when 'guests are coming over"? what we dont deserve the same for ourselves? either that or just not care what others think when they do come over,ect for expample. I KNow such is done out of respect for opthers but why not for ourselves on a regular ,on going basis? I think it'd be outta site.( yes IM fron the 60's)
This is a good idea, and one I have already implemented in the Alpha set, but not by itself. Once I get a chance, I'll build this.
Actually I was thinking about something about this today, why not make it like a "live for yourself" subliminal. To where you don't have to rely on others anymore and you are perfectly happy being with and by yourself (being your own best friend), doing things for yourself, no need to impress others with removing need to have friends and/or a partner in your life, and high self-esteem and joy which makes you feel better around others.
That's all in the Alpha set. Smile
(05-26-2010, 11:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]That's all in the Alpha set. Smile

lol you beat me to it