Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is this normal ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, i've been using two subliminals for over a week now - Absolute self confidence 5G and the sex aura one. I listen to the confidence one during the day (7-8 hours), and the sex aura while i sleep.
After a few days, i started noticing some really strange and unpleasant effects:

1. Apathy - I can't make myself to do anything. Everything feels bothersome - studying, socializing, living...

2. Depression - that is, the depression attacks. It's complete doom&gloom for several hours. Last night, i was depressed like never in my life. I caught myself shedding tears two times last night.

3. Dreams - This is the weirdest part, and not so much a negative one. Nearly every night since i've been listening to the subliminals, i keep having dreams about events in my life where i wanted to do something but i didn't have the courage to do so. And in every one i finally dare and do it (with varied outcomes).

Is this normal ?
You're not supposed to mix a 5g program with anything else. The two negative effects could very well be a result of not following that direction.

I'd say the dreams effect seems to be fairly common for a lot of people. I haven't really had it yet, but, *shrug*.
(10-20-2012, 08:48 AM)Wertrand Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, i've been using two subliminals for over a week now - Absolute self confidence 5G and the sex aura one. I listen to the confidence one during the day (7-8 hours), and the sex aura while i sleep.
After a few days, i started noticing some really strange and unpleasant effects:

1. Apathy - I can't make myself to do anything. Everything feels bothersome - studying, socializing, living...

2. Depression - that is, the depression attacks. It's complete doom&gloom for several hours. Last night, i was depressed like never in my life. I caught myself shedding tears two times last night.

3. Dreams - This is the weirdest part, and not so much a negative one. Nearly every night since i've been listening to the subliminals, i keep having dreams about events in my life where i wanted to do something but i didn't have the courage to do so. And in every one i finally dare and do it (with varied outcomes).

Is this normal ?

As Abi is saying you gotta drop AoS from your listening regimen. The two together are using more resources then you actually have.
On top of breaking the rule about never using anything else with a 5G program, you have the possibility that some of these effects are resistance.

When I experience depression from using a subliminal, it usually comes about from using a program that is pulling me out of a rut I'm in based on some sort of emotional attachment. For instance, the subliminal for ending clutter caused me serious depression the first two days I used it because, as I later discovered through my dream responses, I had come to associate the clutter with my deceased mother. In an odd way, that clutter was how I was holding on to her. When I started telling my subconscious it was time to let go of the clutter, it got very upset at having to let go of my mother. And while this did eventually pass, it serves to illustrate that sometimes the subconscious has emotional attachments to things for reasons that aren't always obvious or logical, which can result in depression - which, itself, seems to be a result of sublimated anger or frustration in a lot of cases.

Use ASC by itself. If you still have the negative effects a week after doing that, you're experiencing emotional resistance to being confident. That is almost certainly an issue with fear. You can either keep going, or switch to Overcoming Fear.

Naturally, if at any time you feel a desire to harm yourself as a result of depression, stop using the program immediately and do what is necessary to keep yourself safe. Such a response to a subliminal program is extremely rare, and indicates that you need to seek the help of a qualified professional psychological therapist for the underlying issue that triggered that response. Don't let them just throw pills at you - get someone to help you figure out the cause, and fix it.

But as I said, a response like that is extremely rare, and for it to be caused by a self confidence program seems rather hard to fathom.
I didn't know about the 5G rule. I saw that you can use two type B programs simultaneously, so i went with that. Ok, i'll continue with ASC alone...
Welcome aboard Wertrand!
(10-21-2012, 10:17 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard Wertrand!

Thank you.

Can i use two 4G programs at the same time ?
(10-27-2012, 06:48 AM)Wertrand Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2012, 10:17 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome aboard Wertrand!

Thank you.

Can i use two 4G programs at the same time ?

Yes and no, it depends on what you want to use. The rule is that you can use two type B programs together or one type B and another that is both B and C/D. Which ones do you have in mind?
Nevermind. I'm going to do this the right way.

Overcme Fear > ASC > Whatever else

How much time should i spend on a sub to be sure that it's deeply internalized ?
(10-27-2012, 10:54 AM)Wertrand Wrote: [ -> ]Nevermind. I'm going to do this the right way.

Overcme Fear > ASC > Whatever else

How much time should i spend on a sub to be sure that it's deeply internalized ?

90 days for single stage type B