Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Erotic Titles For Married Couples - Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

zxttracr

Most women are very reserved about sharing their deepest sexual fantasies with their husbands. How about a sub that makes her totally comfortable with telling and pursuing them.
Also, some other subs to make her much more willing to experience other things like oral, toys, anal, threesomes, group, swinging, etc.
You could offer different titles so people could choose just the ones right for them.
Take it easy, AbiDrew. That's not how we roll around here. You make some good points, and I hate to see those hidden by flaming the guy.

zxttracr, have you tried Poetry of the Silent Eros, yet? Just being in the mood will generally open both partners to trying new things, and perhaps suggesting something during a passionate session will work wonders. With all those endorphins flowing, new things don't seem so scary. And remember, start small. If she's uncomfortable, jumping right into anal is probably going to be less successful than some near oral play.

To hear a woman's fantasies, you need to make her feel safe enough to do so. That can be tricky, because who knows what bogeymen from her past make that feel unsafe.
(10-20-2012, 07:43 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Take it easy, AbiDrew. That's not how we roll around here. You make some good points, and I hate to see those hidden by flaming the guy.

Sorry... His post just tickled me the wrong way... Blush

Anyways... Sean does raise a good point, mood will do wonders for things she's merely hesitant about. Again, though, I stress the need for you to TELL her you're doing it. ASK her if it's OK if she's being exposed to any kind of subliminal, and the specific ones you'll be using. She might dismiss that it can do anything at all and be like, eh, whatever. Or she may enthusiastically support the idea. Or she may say no.

As someone who's been subjected to people trying to program her her entire life, let me tell you it won't go over well if she doesn't know it's happening or if you do it anyways after she says no.
(10-20-2012, 08:11 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2012, 07:43 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Take it easy, AbiDrew. That's not how we roll around here. You make some good points, and I hate to see those hidden by flaming the guy.

Sorry... His post just tickled me the wrong way... Blush

Anyways... Sean does raise a good point, mood will do wonders for things she's merely hesitant about. Again, though, I stress the need for you to TELL her you're doing it. ASK her if it's OK if she's being exposed to any kind of subliminal, and the specific ones you'll be using.

I'd use something like, "Hey babe, I just found a subliminal program that should help us get into the mood. I'd like to try it out and see what happens. Are you up for an experiment?"
(10-20-2012, 08:39 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I'd use something like, "Hey babe, I just found a subliminal program that should help us get into the mood. I'd like to try it out and see what happens. Are you up for an experiment?"

Big Grin

That would be pretty perfect. It had a positive effect on this end, even with the digital filter of the internet in between. Blush
AbiDrew85

Rule 5 says:

5."Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.

Please edit your post to get your point more politely or delete it.We don't use this discussion style on this forum.
I do have plans for a line of subliminals designed to get couples to open up to eachother sexually. The challenge being that programs of this type have a lot of potential for abuse. I'm still trying to figure out how to minimize that potential. We want a situation where both parties know the program is in use, and they both consent to its usage. Not a secret brainwashing session just to get one party to allow the other to use them sexually.

These issues are complex, and they take me time to figure out. I'm not comfortable releasing programs along these lines until I know I have at least minimized the potential for abuse, if I cannot find some way to eliminate it entirely. But I think a lot of couples would benefit from being made more comfortable with each other sexually, and more willing to indulge each others sexual needs and desires.
(10-20-2012, 12:01 PM)Roy Wrote: [ -> ]AbiDrew85

Rule 5 says:

5."Flaming" others, flame wars, and unnecessary rudeness and arguing are prohibited.

Please edit your post to get your point more politely or delete it.We don't use this discussion style on this forum.

I really didn't intend for it to be that way. As I said, his post just tickled me wrong. I deleted it.
From a female perspective.. Sean is absolutely right. If a partner is "safe" a woman will open up to him. I find many men to be clueless and blundering when it comes to interacting with women, especially when sex is the subject. They do not bother to educate themselves properly, or use very poor sources of information, or are simply too selfish to go "further" and into mature sexual interactions.

Safe to an individual woman can be complex, and even if you are someone who is man enough for her to open up to, yes I did say man enough, it doesn't necessarily mean that her desires are going to be the same as yours. I'm far more liberal than my partner in terms of things like multiple partners, I respect him so am faithful. He is FAR more extreme in other ways and while I enjoy exploration I have no go activities and he respects my limits and we play within them. He cares enough to want me to have maximum pleasure in our activities, which is precisely WHY he is trustworthy and worth exploring with. His attitude is not about persuading me to do things I do not enjoy or want to do, simply because they turn him on. I trust he has my best interests. Trust, in combination with being an extremely satisfying experience will go very far to make a woman willing to explore. I recommend helping her to enjoy things to the fullest first before trying to get her to do things she finds distasteful.
Maggie... I wish I could have said it half so well as you. Blush
If it helps, X124, X24 and X32 should be good for married couples. I'll start working on the other ideas when I get a chance.