Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I'm in the middle of AM step 2.
I'm wondering where i can find the Alpha male's script ?
I'm not native english speaker, so i think would be usefull read also the script, isn't it?

Thanks
(10-20-2012, 02:10 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I'm not native english speaker, so i think would be usefull read also the script, isn't it?

Thanks

From what I recall from Shannon the scripts for AM and the other 6 stage sets are completely proprietary so he cant divulge them to us. They won't be available at any time or place.

You should probably find out from Shannon or Andrew if you should adjust your listening regimen so that you get the most out of the AM set. We have no idea how well you understand English. Perhaps it would be a good idea to journal you results so far to see where you stand as well.
For how long are you listening to each stage?

Reading the script won't be any more instructive, and satisfying your curiosity won't help the sub be any more effective.
(10-20-2012, 07:44 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]For how long are you listening to each stage?

Reading the script won't be any more instructive, and satisfying your curiosity won't help the sub be any more effective.

Usuallly is 32 days but I add 3/4 days more..
I think Shannon said somewhere that if English is not your native language, you should double your stage time to 64 days, due to the extra processing required by your subconscious. Given that you're already in the middle of stage 2, I don't have any advice for you. Shannon will read this soon and provide some guidance on how to adjust the program going forward.
nooo.. One year!!! ...tooo long...
I'm living in london since 2006 so I have a really good understanding, but just to be sure if I read the script maybe will be better.
The script is not and will not be available for anyone to read.
You could ask if there are any particular complicated words in it, maybe a short glossary would be a reasonable ask, I dunno. Not gonna learn any trade secrets from that I should think.
(10-20-2012, 02:10 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

Thanks

aDelfino.

I have brought up this question beforehand hence English is not my first language either.

Shannon noted that he uses the simplest wording's possible to make it very understandable especially for those who have English as an alternative language, and therefore this shouldn't be an issue, although do not mix any other single sub with AM keep using it alone and u don't need to do the 64 days per stage since you have been living in London for quite a while now, and you can always go for a second run through if you feel the need for it.

On the other hand to make it more clear for you Shannon will not expose any of the 6 stage sets scripting for now because the script is huge and most of all there is the risk of it exposing his trademarked work and research and allow it to be stolen and used by others.

This goes for the 6 stage sets and not the single use sub because the script is much much much harder to establish and create.

aDelfino Keep your worries and doubts aside and enjoy the ride. Smile
Thank you Yuri
I understood copyright stuff..
Anyway I do only AM and instead do 32 days I add 6/7 days more each stage, I hope is enough..
(10-23-2012, 05:17 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Yuri
I understood copyright stuff..
Anyway I do only AM and instead do 32 days I add 6/7 days more each stage, I hope is enough..

im glad to be of help.

but make sure u use each stage for the same amount of time so you can have the full benefits of each stage.
This thread explains about English as a second language.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once