Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Prison Brain-Washing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Of course, it'll probably never happen. But if somehow somebody had the right connections, you could play subs in prisons.

Just imagine, if a prison full of thug inmates played the following subs, 6 months each:

Anger Management
Zen Attitude
Deep Inner Peace, Serenity & Tranquility
Forgive Others & Let It Go
Forgive Yourself & Move On
Overcome The Victim Mentality
Remove Negativity Within
Let Go Of The Past

And then after 4 years, start again.

After 10-20 years in prison, the inmates would come out with a lot less reoffending, don't you think?

Pity is, how would you persuade the prison staff / government to make it happen?
i love the concept of this.

but again there is a gazillion ways to improve society and consciousness but apparently those who are in control prefer people to be brainded for some reason.
Could theoretically be done in schools too, before people have a risk of going bad. Gratitude could also be there.
Good idea but I dont think it would ever go well as far as implementation goes. You can't really do it secretly because of the fallout that could happen later. Its hard to imagine any school or prison being an advocate of something they dont predominantly use or understand.
The problem with something like this is that you must be able to trust the people who create and implement the subs. I'm too distrustful of politicians and bureaucrats to allow them any hand in this.
(10-19-2012, 02:37 AM)Elusive Wrote: [ -> ]Could theoretically be done in schools too...

No, the parents would freak out. Unless it was announced when the school first opens, before any parents sign up their children, you couldn't guarantee that no parents would be upset - but if you advertise your school as having subliminals, probably noone would send their kids.

(10-19-2012, 04:02 AM)Subeternal Wrote: [ -> ]You can't really do it secretly because of the fallout that could happen later

Yeah in western countries inmates have too many rights. In New Zealand, they watch cable tv.

(10-19-2012, 10:24 AM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]I'm too distrustful of politicians and bureaucrats to allow them any hand in this.

They'd probably put dodgy custom subs in, which tell the inmates to join their devil-worshipping cult, lol
I know of cases where subliminals are used in schools and prisons. Some teachers use them, although I don't know whether or not this is just advertising BS and whether they alert anyone to this usage; and I know of at least one subliminals researcher who claims to have done experiments with inmates.

I think the biggest thing inmates need, after having had my mother work in a maximum security men's prison for 21 years, is emotional maturity increase and understanding that others are just as valid and hurt just as much as they do. The others are a good idea also, but those two seem to be core points.
I love this idea.

Thanks

Fonzy