Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What experimental would you like to see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm basically asking anyone what they would like to be seen built as an experimental. Obviously the subject matters presented would perhaps have to be of a different nature considering most of the regular suggestions in their respective forums can be conceptualized and built without any doubt and its only about Shannon finding the time and energy to build them.

I'm gonna throw some ideas out there for the hell of it and get the train going. I know some of these may not be possible.

Lip Enhancement
Longer Arms - Strange one but perhaps to accompany Grow Taller
Vaginal Rejuvenation
Develop a Singing Voice - I'd like to be able to even if just a little.
Enhanced Jumping Ability - I figure many sports type people might like this
The singing one looks good. My sister knows how to sing and likes to show it. I've tried but fail miserably.
Develop a Regal Aura
-unlocking full brain power. (i dont think this can be done but i want to be flash someday)

-Desire Manifesto ( basicly has some of LM ideas but this is purely focused on manifisting desires)

-Healing powers (like some of that Chinese Qi qong stuff)

-Maximum Physical Strength ( unleashing the utmost speed flexibility and power of a person)

-Chakra's balancing.

i know most of those wont work but just blasting out ideas.
Boundless energy : You will enjoy a very high level pf energy. To th pojnt where when you go to sleep you feel still be high on energy.
(10-17-2012, 04:51 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Develop a Regal Aura

I'm getting a bit of a picture but could you explain this one a little?

(10-17-2012, 05:55 PM)Yuri Wrote: [ -> ]-unlocking full brain power. (i dont think this can be done but i want to be flash someday)

-Desire Manifesto ( basicly has some of LM ideas but this is purely focused on manifisting desires)

-Healing powers (like some of that Chinese Qi qong stuff)

-Maximum Physical Strength ( unleashing the utmost speed flexibility and power of a person)

-Chakra's balancing.

i know most of those wont work but just blasting out ideas.

Full brain power sounds mesmorizing. I'd probably want the healing powers for myself and end up with a cultish following as a wise old healer out in the boondocks. I think along with some other things Chakra balancing could make you the most ideal individual all around. Don't know what the script would like like for that one though.
Keep in mind, gentlemen, that I only build as experimental what I am unsure will work, or can work. There is not much that makes it through testing and remains experimental.
Hello,

As I've come to understand the process by which the subliminal recordings effectively re-map one's thought process, the process of confronting and overcoming internal resistance to the change seems key. I expect that most people are only partially aware of the nature of why their subconscious mind resists adopting the new behavior or attitude (I know I am like that).

Would it be possible to build a program the purpose of which is to root out and expose one's inhibitions, the sole purpose being to bring them to light (possibly, with associated memories or life factors that contributed to those inhibitions). I'm not suggesting that this would be a "shrink-in-a-box" type of thing, but rather a tool to query one's unconscious for certain life-binding assumptions that just aren't working out. By way of analogy, I'd suggest sending out sonar pings or mapping new terrain.

Just a thought ...