Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mp3 player compatibale?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. I was wondering if I can copy the program to my own blank cd. I dont have the money to order it on cd, will it affect the subliminal messaging? Plus can I put the tracks on my mp3 player? (will it interfere with the subliminal messaging) and Can I play it on a cd I created in my car and listen to it while Im driving? I will post my results soon as I know my freedoms Thanks, Lee
You can put it on an Audio CD. Just make sure it's in the traditional 70-min audio CD format (it is converted to lossless formats such as .wav or .aiff and therefore not re-encoded). MP3 cd's often re-encode the MP3, and the deck component (I don't know a lot about car stereo) may interpret MP3's different as well.

MP3 players work great. Just to be safe though don't play any of our brainwave entrainment products while driving.
Yes, as Andrew said, we don't mind fair use. Make a CD of it for yourself if you like, as long as you don't share, copy, rent, lease, sell, or give away. (You are welcome to copy and share and give away our free titles, but not sell them.) You'll be fine decompressing it to make an audio CD, but DON'T re-encode it as an MP3 or the subliminal audio will be destroyed. And as long as you're not re-encoding and only exercising fair use, mp3 player is fine.

Listening to it in your car is also fine, but I suggest against using the masked track, because that can be a little too relaxing. Just make sure to calibrate volume with your radio.

Enjoy!
Thank yall very much
(03-12-2010, 06:54 AM)leeman Wrote: [ -> ]Thank yall very much

You are quite welcome. Smile