Subliminal Talk

Full Version: question to Shannon please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am currently doing the alpha female programm and I am completing stage one religiously. I have not noticed a difference yet but I have faith, is there a reason?
My 1st language is French, I do speak English well as I live in Britain but would American English be safe/effective?
I am also a big fan of hypnotherapy. Would it be possible to use hypnotherapy at the same time as this programm? So far I haven't so I don't spoil the program I am completing. Please let me know, will I have to wait until 31 march when I have finished with stage 6. Thank you for your help, LilySmile
Hello Lily.

From what i understand you are still on stage 1 and it is totally natural to not feel much difference on this stage in a way it is the calm before the storm, some people tend to not notice differences until the late stages (4/5/6).

I believe your English is good enough, and it does not matter much if it was american or not as long as you understand it you are good to go Smile.

as for Hypnotherapy there is the risk of contradicting the script and backfiring your progress and therefore it is recommended against.

Lily, i found it usefull to write down my goals and what i want out of the program and notice the progress along the journey and then you can start observing when the program hits hard.

Just for clarification's

how long do u usually use it daily?

what version are you using masked/ultrasonic's?

are you using speakers/ headphones?

Edit: i know this was directed towards shannon i hope i could be of help until shannon is here at least since he is really busy lately.
Thank you very much Yuri. It is very helpful and I will not use hypnotherapy until the end of march. I will keep with the programm and see what happens... I use my computer on a loop (the stream version at night and the silent version when I am watching TV). Thanks for your help Smile
Lily, thank you for posting your question. Yuri is correct that the first stage can be disappointingly uneventful for some people, and you should not be discouraged.

Please do keep a log, as we would all be interested to see what you experience during the subliminals.
Thank you Sean, will keep people posted when things change.Stage 2 starts on monday 22nd. Best wishes and thnaks for taking the time to answer me. WinkLily
(10-14-2012, 02:37 AM)Lily Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am currently doing the alpha female programm and I am completing stage one religiously. I have not noticed a difference yet but I have faith, is there a reason?
My 1st language is French, I do speak English well as I live in Britain but would American English be safe/effective?
I am also a big fan of hypnotherapy. Would it be possible to use hypnotherapy at the same time as this programm? So far I haven't so I don't spoil the program I am completing. Please let me know, will I have to wait until 31 march when I have finished with stage 6. Thank you for your help, LilySmile

First, I moved your threat to an appropriate part of the forum. The testimonials section is, naturally, for testimonials.

Second, there are a variety of possible reasons why you might not have noticed any effects yet. Usually if someone doesn't notice effects on Stage 1 it is actually a good thing, because it means you're already in a relatively healthy place towards the goal. Stage 1 is designed to clear out the negativity and put you on solid footing towards achieving the program's goal. If you are coming from a very challenging place towards the program goal, you'll notice that it is much more obvious. If you're already relatively healthy and well positioned for this task, you won't much notice effects, because they've already been achieved for that stage.

The point of having Stage 1 do that is to get everyone as close to the same starting place for achieving the goal as possible.

Wait until the finish of the whole set to decide what you think.

As stated here, and in the FAQ section, it's possible for hypnotherapy to interfere with the script of the subliminal, especially in cases where the hypnotherapist does not know what you're doing subliminals, and when they don't have access to the script, as in this case. In that case it is advised to avoid using subliminals or hypnotherapy together.
Shannon i thought u said u quit drinking lol Big Grin.
(10-14-2012, 02:43 PM)Yuri Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon i thought u said u quit drinking lol Big Grin.

You have me completely baffled as to why you would say that. I'm guessing it was a joke, but what it's playing off of, I don't see. I just finished an exceptionally demanding rapid prototyping development experiment and I feel as if I have been awake 24 hours... but I haven't started drinking again.
it was a joke and i was sure your tired but u wont get it until u read your reply again, it gave me a good laugh ^^
I don't get it
I'm assuming the joke is due to the single mistype of "what" instead of "that"?

It still doesn't really make sense to a sane mind. Trust me, I've hung around Finnish people on IRC. While their coherency is commendable, their typing skills are far more impaired.

Note. Finns are almost constantly drunk as a national rule.
and then suddenly, i woke up and found out i got self trolled, i literally could not understand any word shannon was saying when i first read his reply and i busted out laughing but now i realize it was me who was super tired it was like 10 am my time and i haven't slept all night, anyway apologies to the sane minds of yesterday Smile
Lily, I'm looking forward to using that program also. My daughter is on stage 5 right now but I don't think either of us noticed much in stage one either. But stick with it, because it has really helped her in some pretty cool ways. I'm curious as to whether you have used any other programs, noticing any results? Welcome and I'll be checking to read about your journey.
Patti, I would love to hear from your daughter about the improvements she's made under AF, and I believe my sentiments are shared by many others here.

Will she be posting a summary after she's completed Stage 6?
Pages: 1 2