Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Could I use these together?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I am incredibly poor, at first I'd likely need to use ESE, but eventually I'd like to use Life Tune Up 2.0...

What I'd like to use with one of either of those is Develop a More Feminine Voice and the Experimental Arm Hair Depilatory for Women.

The voice one and ESE are both 3g, the arm hair one is 4g, and Life Tune Up doesn't say, but I'd think it's 4g with how advanced it sounds.

If I can use ESE/LTU2 with only one or the other out of the voice one or the depilatory one, I'd probably want the voice one first.

This combo I'm considering would be what I start after I am done with ASC come January. And by then I might even be able to buy LTU2...

By the way... the arm hair depilatory script doesn't mention your hands, but if you've got hair there as well, would it aid that too?

Thanks!
Quote:Since I am incredibly poor, at first I'd likely need to use ESE, but eventually I'd like to use Life Tune Up 2.0...

LT 2.0 is due to be replaced as soon as I can get to it. Prolly in 6-8 months.

Quote:What I'd like to use with one of either of those is Develop a More Feminine Voice and the Experimental Arm Hair Depilatory for Women.

The voice one and ESE are both 3g, the arm hair one is 4g, and Life Tune Up doesn't say, but I'd think it's 4g with how advanced it sounds.

LTU 2.0 is 3G. 4G always says that explicitly.

Quote:If I can use ESE/LTU2 with only one or the other out of the voice one or the depilatory one, I'd probably want the voice one first.

This combo I'm considering would be what I start after I am done with ASC come January. And by then I might even be able to buy LTU2...

By the way... the arm hair depilatory script doesn't mention your hands, but if you've got hair there as well, would it aid that too?

Thanks!

ESE is covered by LTU. Voice is Type C. Depilatory is Type C. Two C's at a time... no no. If you use LTU 3G with one Type C at a time it should work.

Arm hair depilatory was designed with women in mind. Women almost never have hair on their hands. You'd have to use it and find out... I don't even know how well it works on arm hair yet. No feedback.
(10-12-2012, 09:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]ESE is covered by LTU. Voice is Type C. Depilatory is Type C. Two C's at a time... no no. If you use LTU 3G with one Type C at a time it should work.

Arm hair depilatory was designed with women in mind. Women almost never have hair on their hands. You'd have to use it and find out... I don't even know how well it works on arm hair yet. No feedback.

I knew ESE was covered by LTU... And I kinda thought Voice might be a type C... I knew depilatory was. Ah well. One then the other I guess. Voice then hair.

I think you might be surprised at how many women have knuckle hair. I'm training to become a cosmetologist, and you'd be surprised when you're doing manicures what you notice on women's hands. Those who do always epilate it religiously, so you'd never see the hair itself, but there are tell-tale signs left behind if you know what you're looking at.

The same thing is true of feet. I don't know exact numbers, but my instructor actually said something like the majority of women have to shave the tops of their feet.

Pretty gross huh? I agree. I hate body hair. Especially on me.