Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Winners Mindset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, while I'm not new to the concept of subliminal and entrainment, this is my first post here, and I'm glad to have found these products and forum. I just purchased the Winners Mindset yesterday, and did a search for members who have used it. The only thing which came up was in the men's forum, but it seems like a program that anyone can use, I hope so, since I'm a woman Smile
Super! We can't wait to hear about your experiences using it. Please do keep a journal here so we can all share in your experience.
Welcome aboard, AngelFire! Yes, anyone can use that one. It's definitely a good programs.
Great, I made a CD and have been playing it during what's suppose to be my sleep hours, but I have a bad case of insomnia, and rarely sleep throughout the night. I think the one for insomnia will be my next purchase.
If you have insomnia, it might be better to use the program for insomnia at night and play the subliminal during the day.
(10-08-2012, 07:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you have insomnia, it might be better to use the program for insomnia at night and play the subliminal during the day.

I'll do that when I get it. Right now I'm also using the Luck Magnifier during the day
Hello Angel Fire and welcome aboard...Luck Mag. is one of MY Favorites,IM shure you'll get favorable results...just give it some time to do its thing and work its magic. peace,blessings and light on yer journey,once again welcome in AngelFire. Keith.
Bear has the sense to actually welcome a new member. I'll have to remember that and conduct myself more appropriately in the future. I guess southern hospitality lives on.