Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can Alpha Male set also helps direct/indirectly in improving physical health?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remembered that shannon says that Alpha Male helps to make a man healthy.

Does it really mean, it could literally improve a man's physical health aside from the transformations it does to the inner self-image and emotional well-being?

And also helps increase some physical strength, speed, stamina, sex energy and other man's related "power" resources as to becoming a real true to life Alpha Male specie? Cool

Does AM contains some chakra balancing frequencies as some others are using?
Frankz, even if there isn't a single line in the script that directly addresses physical health, your mental health improvement will improve your physical health via the mind-body feedback loop. By getting free of all the crap that society has installed, and keeps us from being Real Men, you're going to mentally feel better, which will improve your physical health, and improve your access to energy in all forms.
(10-04-2012, 12:38 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Frankz, even if there isn't a single line in the script that directly addresses physical health, your mental health improvement will improve your physical health via the mind-body feedback loop. By getting free of all the crap that society has installed, and keeps us from being Real Men, you're going to mentally feel better, which will improve your physical health, and improve your access to energy in all forms.

This is correct and as far as I know, there are script lines, which will let you get motivated to work out or at least improve your physical health by doing sports.

I get highly motivated to work out, while listening to alpha set. And as Sean already stated, your mental health will improve SIGNIFICANTLY!
Quote:I remembered that shannon says that Alpha Male helps to make a man healthy.

Does it really mean, it could literally improve a man's physical health aside from the transformations it does to the inner self-image and emotional well-being?

The stuff in AM is primarily aimed at emotional health. There is stuff in it for making you take better care of yourself and make yourself healthier physically, etc. The focus is primarily on emotional health though.

Quote:And also helps increase some physical strength, speed, stamina, sex energy and other man's related "power" resources as to becoming a real true to life Alpha Male specie? Cool

Sexual energy and masculine energy are affected. Physical strength, speed, etc. are affected secondarily or not at all. You don't need to be physically strong or fast to be alpha.

Quote:Does AM contains some chakra balancing frequencies as some others are using?

No. And it probably never will, either.