Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Why 32 days?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Shannon

I'm curious how you arrived at the 32 days timeline for subliminals? Why do you find that exact number to be a marker for effectiveness? I ask because it's new to me and I wonder why not 30 days or 35 or 40...

Thanks for clearing it up.
Good question, Alumni. Smile

Basically, that number is a result of a lot of research and experimentation. That is how long it takes to change a habit, and that is how long regular subliminals take to work. In many cases, mine work faster than that, but for a good impact, it's smart to go with the amount of time it takes to change a habit. I have also seen firsthand that it's a really good amount of time to use the subliminal, get the result, and have it last.

This is for Type B subliminals, of course. Types C, D and E take longer.

EDIT: AM and other 6 stage sets are designed specifically to be used for a set amount of time per stage. AM is 32 days per stage for the above reasons, plus other reasons which have to do with the specific design of each stage's script. Follow the directions to get the results you want.
What type of Subliminal is Ultra Success,a B, C,D, or E Sub ????

This is for Type B subliminals, of course. Types C, D and E take longer.
Type A is designed to trigger the Lizard Brain directly. It does not usually use speech. The Poetry of the Silent Eros titles are Type A and A/B hybrids.

Type B is designed to use speech to change the way that you think, what you believe, and what your mental programming is. These titles include things like Self Confidence, Life Tune-Up and Overcome Stage Fright. Ultra Success is a Type B/D hybrid, but not intentionally: when you change your thinking to success based thinking, things just naturally change to be better. Thus, the Type D part of the hybrid is a sort of pleasant side effect.

Type C uses a Type B base to make a physical change in your body. Think Stop & Reverse Hair Loss, Lose Weight, Increase Penis Size, etc. These require 2 to 4 weeks to have the Type B base take hold, and another order of magnitude longer (2 to 4 months) for the physical changes to result.

Type D is designed to act as an automatic subliminal-based manifestation vector. These programs attempt to manifest things into your life through the power of your subconscious mind. This is primarily the Attract Your Perfect Lover series, etc. but we have other programs for this as well. These require 20 days to 12 months to produce results, depending on circumstances, but usually require 4 to 8 months.

Type E is the long term programming. Currently, the only title we have that is Type E is Become A Multi-Millionaire Within Four Years. As you might guess, it requires 4 years of use.
(05-19-2010, 12:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Type A is designed to trigger the Lizard Brain directly. It does not usually use speech. The Poetry of the Silent Eros titles are Type A and A/B hybrids.

Type B is designed to use speech to change the way that you think, what you believe, and what your mental programming is. These titles include things like Self Confidence, Life Tune-Up and Overcome Stage Fright.

Type C uses a Type B base to make a physical change in your body. Think Stop & Reverse Hair Loss, Lose Weight, Increase Penis Size, etc. These require 2 to 4 weeks to have the Type B base take hold, and another order of magnitude longer (2 to 4 months) for the physical changes to result.

Type D is designed to act as an automatic subliminal-based manifestation vector. These programs attempt to manifest things into your life through the power of your subconscious mind. This is primarily the Attract Your Perfect Lover series, etc. but we have other programs for this as well. These require 20 days to 12 months to produce results, depending on circumstances, but usually require 4 to 8 months.

Type E is the long term programming. Currently, the only title we have that is Type E is Become A Multi-Millionaire Within Four Years. As you might guess, it requires 4 years of use.

So would you consider Aura of Sexiness a type B/D product? I say that because it's designed to change your way of thinking but is also supposed to "manifest" an aura around the user.
Type D manifests a physical change. An aura is an energy change - energy is "pre-physical". I recently realized that I don't have a classification for the Aura programs. However, based on how I classified Type C and Type D, this is probably going to be classified as Type F, because all of the ones "after" Type B are using a Type B entry as a vector for the end results, and I don't consider them a hybrid.

So... When the Type B vector does not manifest a direct result itself, but is only acting as a doorway to the true result, we get a non-B classification.

So.. we might as well say that programs designed specifically for producing an Aura are Type F.
Ah ha.. Thanks for the insights, Shannon.
Does that mean after the minimum required days (32) I won't have to use the subliminal ever again?
In a perfect world, maybe. 32 days is what it will take to get the program to sink in and be used by your subconscious if it ts a Type B; some people find that is a long term or permanent change, and some people need periodic refreshers. It depends on the person and the program in question.
To Shannon: How about aura projecting subliminals? How long should you use them to have a lasting effect?
(04-30-2011, 02:56 AM)Reiji Wrote: [ -> ]To Shannon: How about aura projecting subliminals? How long should you use them to have a lasting effect?

Aura projection subliminals will have produced their result by 32 days. However, to get the result to be long term, you should use it for 90 days. Remember that 32 days is the minimum for a Type B program.
For WM 2.0, the instructions state that you can choose to use each stage for 32-64 days, so long as you use every stage for that number of days. There is an obvious disadvantage to the entire program taking longer, but what are the other advantages and disadvantages of extending the length of the stages?
(10-20-2012, 06:28 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]For WM 2.0, the instructions state that you can choose to use each stage for 32-64 days, so long as you use every stage for that number of days. There is an obvious disadvantage to the entire program taking longer, but what are the other advantages and disadvantages of extending the length of the stages?

Very good question, I've wondered this myself, about other subs. If one would spend longer on each stage, would it produce better results? I.e. if my wife, doing BE, would lengthen the time of the stages, would that produce bigger results at the end of stage 6?
(10-20-2012, 06:28 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]For WM 2.0, the instructions state that you can choose to use each stage for 32-64 days, so long as you use every stage for that number of days. There is an obvious disadvantage to the entire program taking longer, but what are the other advantages and disadvantages of extending the length of the stages?

Seems 5G has effectively thrown out the rule book in terms of the 6 stagers. According to what I read I find it kind of strange that 5G can be used for like 18-21 hours a day AND with reading your post can be used well beyond 32 days of usage.

5G is so new and the prospect of using the set beyond 32 days to say 40 is daunting. I think it would be kind of difficult to quantify the adv/disadv of extending it because of our respective ages, backgrounds, method of listening (in ear or speakers) and what not.

Perhaps we can get some people within 4-7 years of each other that can go through WM 5G with the same quantity of days regimen.
Pages: 1 2