Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Absolute Self Confidence 5G Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My journey with Shannon's products began on 16 August 2012, making it 45 days today with ASC 5G. I was fortunate to be using ASC 4G for 10 days before Shannon gave us the gift of ASC 5G. It was a real eye opener for sure, it made me realize how much I needed to work on confidence.

All the hype you've heard on 5G is right on the money. Your head will feel hot, pumping with blood, your ears will be even moreso if using earbuds and if your unfortunate like me it will keep you awake at night. It was a very interesting experience. Luckily you get used to the sub fairly quickly. Smile

In terms of personal development I've:
• Asked two girls for their numbers within three weeks. I've only asked two other girls for their numbers in the last two years! I was very nervous and shaky at that back then.
• My eye contact is now firmly in my control, I don't shy away if I get caught. It's a very powerful feeling.
• Posture is almost military erect with my chin in the air, almost arrogant.
• I call people out on their shit now when it really bothers me and it has to be done.
• I talk louder and more manly. Still not where I would like it though but an unexpected and welcomed change.
• I walk very slow, more relaxed around people and even noticed I drive slower which took awhile for me to notice.
• I am more social now, where as before I would constantly be in my head thinking of what to say I just say what I mean and mean what I say. I now know that if I open anyone, within 5-10 minutes I made a new friend.

For something that costs $ Free.99 it's worth a shot for anyone interested in improving oneself. Especially now that its being offered in the 5G HST/SOS format which kicks ass! Actually, your own ass for awhile, but a lot of people need that swift kick in the ass.

Kudos Shannon!
Great progress right there Mango! What's the next sub for you after ASC?
(10-03-2012, 08:10 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Great progress right there Mango! What's the next sub for you after ASC?

Thanks man. Smile I was originally going to do ASC for 90 full days instead of the 45 I did before I take off in AM 5.0. I honestly feel like it would be very redundant if I continued with ASC 5G and then do AM, that's a lot of confidence building. Hope that makes sense, so I've decided to use something beneficial to my life until then. I was unfortunately very naive for not going after AM 5.0 when it was on sale and will probably wait for the New Years ridiculous sale to get it.

In the mean time, it's a toss up between AOS and BIATBW right now. Lol, I did buy those during the last sale however. Blush I still haven't made up my mind and am leaning a bit more towards BIATBW. Both are the 4G versions of course.
(10-03-2012, 08:34 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: [ -> ]In the mean time, it's a toss up between AOS and BIATBW right now. Lol, I did buy those during the last sale however. Blush I still haven't made up my mind and am leaning a bit more towards BIATBW. Both are the 4G versions of course.

Since they're both 4G you can actually use them together. Smile
(10-03-2012, 08:59 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2012, 08:34 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: [ -> ]In the mean time, it's a toss up between AOS and BIATBW right now. Lol, I did buy those during the last sale however. Blush I still haven't made up my mind and am leaning a bit more towards BIATBW. Both are the 4G versions of course.

Since they're both 4G you can actually use them together. Smile

True, my plan for this set is to use one or the other for 32 days before I throw the other one in. I'm thinking because BIATBW 8.0 is a B/D, that it should get more usage because its manifesting something which will take awhile. Should be interesting, as far as I know no one has used both in tandem in 4G. Could be wrong though, either way it should produce pretty damn good results.
Your plan looks good!