Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Deserving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A program that deals with deserving and programming yourself to believe you deserve what you want. It could be a program with statements like I deserve to make x amount of dollars or a program that has a very general purpose in programming yourself to really believe that you deserve what you want.

I believe the concept of deserving is an often overlooked aspect of the Loa and can explain self sabotage and also why people have a glass ceiling on how much money and success they have.
Deep Pockets, Deep Love and Deep Deserving. I agree with you title/suggestions. theres a very deep healer I work with and the FIRST THING SHE does when people come to her for help is begin to 'remove' the blocking and sabotaging many of us have had or do currently have,the process is amazing and thats ONLY tow of a ton of other things she's does...replacing that 'stuff' thats 'up' with deserving,accetance and deep respect fer one self,so YES in short,Ya got MY Vote Man!