Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MUWAS Discount
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure what MUWAS stands for, but it refers to this line of script:

"It is my will to now actively, intentionally, automatically and completely manifest into Shannon Matteson's life, as quickly, safely, permanently and powerfully as possible, unlimited wealth, abundance and success."

Its there in the experimental group. The name "Shannon Matteson" is exactly that - it won't be replaced with your own name, it is Shannon's name. The more people listening to this kind of sub, the more people manifesting wealth into Shannon's life. Good for him, really. Not a bad idea as ideas go.

So Shannon, I was wondering, if you ever decide that that would realistically work, would you give discounts on your subs if we buy ones that include the MUWAS line of script? As an option for people to take.

I know you're an honest guy, you wouldn't be slipping that in the subs without us knowing and charging us full price for it. But we could get %30 off or something if we buy the MUWAS version.

Thoughts?
EDIT: Okay now i know what M.U.W.A.S. stands for, because after I posted it, it automatically expanded it for me. Lol!
An example might be that you release the 5G Alpha Male at $500. Maybe you'd give a M.U.W.A.S. (into Shannon Matteson's life) discount at 30%, bringing the price down to $350 if we agree to help manifest wealth into Shannon's life.
"Since I understand that not everyone will want to do that, there will always be a version available that does not include the hybrid exosubliminal experiment. But in exchange for helping me conduct this experiment, I am going to sell the hybrids that do have the exosubliminal experimental addition at a 50% discount."
- Shannon

Oops! My bad! You've already thought of that.

So like, when are you gonna put them on offer? You should apply it to the more expensive subs, like alpha male. Hey, that's 6 months of manifesting wealth abundance and success into Shannon's life.