Subliminal Talk

Full Version: cell phones with good speakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
unfortunately I've missed the WM pre-order (my bad) so no experimental aphrodisiacs for me. But I've in mind to do some experiment with PSE vol.1.

I ran a test on my cellphone (a little old must say) with ASC to see if the speakers were capable to reproduce ultrasonics. obviously didn't work, sound was crackling.

My idea is to buy a new cellphone/smartphone (for other purposes also, of course) but none specify the frequency of their speakers.

Which are the cellphones you know that work with ultrasonics for sure (not too expensive)? don't tell me the iphone please, I'm not gonna buy it.

thanks.
I know the Samsung Galaxy S II works. I also know it's not cheap. The S III *should* work, but I don't have that.

Tigurinn

As I found out the hard way, using your speakers on your phone does NOT work! Most (if not all) phones speakers are mono ...which kinda pisses me off that I was told that my iPhones speakers would be just dandy to use, but they turned out to be mono!

The thread "Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone" was posted after I made that discovery and told the community here about it ...basically the thread should have been one line: "Do not use these subliminals with your phones speakers as they way I do them, makes them way less successful".

Which is why I've changed vendor to one that produces subliminals that can play in either mono or stereo
(09-30-2012, 02:10 PM)Tigurinn Wrote: [ -> ]As I found out the hard way, using your speakers on your phone does NOT work! Most (if not all) phones speakers are mono ...which kinda pisses me off that I was told that my iPhones speakers would be just dandy to use, but they turned out to be mono!

The thread "Using Subliminals On A Cell Phone" was posted after I made that discovery and told the community here about it ...basically the thread should have been one line: "Do not use these subliminals with your phones speakers as they way I do them, makes them way less successful".

Which is why I've changed vendor to one that produces subliminals that can play in either mono or stereo

yeah but I was personally talking about aphrodisiacs that don't require stereo
(09-30-2012, 02:10 PM)Tigurinn Wrote: [ -> ]As I found out the hard way, using your speakers on your phone does NOT work! Most (if not all) phones speakers are mono ...which kinda pisses me off that I was told that my iPhones speakers would be just dandy to use, but they turned out to be mono!

On the contrary, I get results just fine when I use my subs on my cell phone, with a mono speaker. In fact I regularly have to use my cell phone to use them at all because I cannot access my laptop, and I get results. So do all my testers. I'm sitting here right now listening to one on my phone, and I know it's working because my brain is melting from exhaustion at the over-exposure.

The fact that they are not as effective on mono speakers is only a testament to the fact that I care enough to make subliminals that are truly powerful. If you can't be bothered to use them with stereo speakers or headphones, you'll still get results, but you're right - when it's designed to be listened to in stereo, it works best in stereo. That's common sense.

I don't know of any cell phone that has stereo audio.
(09-30-2012, 07:16 AM)ALI6NMENT Wrote: [ -> ]I upgrading my mobile soon Shannon, What kind of situations do you play ultrasonics on your mobile phone? Do you ever use your mobile phone for playing ultrasonics at night time whilst you sleep?

Yes, as I said, sometimes I am just too tired after working all day to lug my laptop around the house. On those days, I use my cell phone.

I also use it for testing situations, for demonstrating my programs to people I meet in public, and for sharing copies of the free stuff with people I encounter who are interested.
any experiences with sony xperia smartphones?
The only phone that comes to mind with badass speakers is the htc 8x, it has two built in amps for both the speaker and headphone jack from monster beats.
If shannon permits I can past link to a webpage which claims to provide much detail analysis and their lab tested findings which could help to find a good cell phone with stereo speakers. I found this website useful.
as long as the link does not violate the rules, by all means.
Shannon, along with the experimental sub I'm using, can I give a try to the newly built Chronic Useless Pain Relief in 5G with the Optimus Engine experimental sub?

Edit - Oh, it's 5G, I don't think I could use this with the current experimental sub I'm using, still I need confirmation from Shannon.
(11-05-2012, 07:15 PM)ssh Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, along with the experimental sub I'm using, can I give a try to the newly built Chronic Useless Pain Relief in 5G with the Optimus Engine experimental sub?

Edit - Oh, it's 5G, I don't think I could use this with the current experimental sub I'm using, still I need confirmation from Shannon.

I think the cardinal rule ends up trumping the whole idea. Shannon? Smile
Rule #1. If you want to do an experiment correctly, you don't tamper with it. Otherwise you don't know what did or did not do what.

Rule #2. You cannot use a 5G sub with anything else.
Can I use the 3g subliminal on my iPhone the ultrasonic one during the night? as I always have my phone next to my bed just a lot easier, no one else around. I don't have a music player, only play music on my iMac and use the built in speakers, is it best to use mask track with or without head phones? as I new to this and abit confused, as the past few days I been playing both on my iPhone so I can watch and do things on my iMac without using the speakers on my mac.