Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Treated like a King/Queen or Royalty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you know since I was a small boy in the school or anywhere else there are times that people are rude, unrespectful, harsh and and are very proud of themselves that they don't respect other people especially if of a low status or poor person.

Maybe, a sub could be made so that a person mind, aura and personality or "something" in him/her could make other people respect him/her wherever he/she goes. In whatever situation, in any group, social classes, educated or uneducated, bad or good people...well...just like a royalty or kings are treated, welcome and respected.

Something different from just having a good charisma or vibes or commanding authority. But a subs that make a person "acceptable", presentable, welcome anywhere, respected, has some kind of "mystical" energy that a king had. Cool
The Alpha Male Training Program should take care of that
There is also Develop an Aura of Commanding Authority in the Self Improvement section.
Alpha Male all the way. Plus Sex Magnet or Woman Magnet = exactly what you want.

Ryan
I STILL Like this idea,even after all thats been said about it. I'd use it AFTER Alpha Male 5.0
NOT everyone wants to use Sex Magnet,in conjuntion with the Alpha Male set. I Love the idea of being treated Like a King where ever I go,thats damn awesome to me. damn awesome. I Love the idea and am ALL for it !! Conversely NOT every man wants to be an Alpha Male,some men are 'happy' where they are in their own Beta male/Omega male state of being/living/expression but there are 'other' qualities that other Men would like to develop as such,as well as some 'already Alpha's' .
I think the suggestion is a very cool Idea,indeed. Kudo's to ya Frankz. IM an Alpha Male,already, who'd like to improve and refine himself thats WHY I'd be interested in both of AM 5.0 and Treated Like a King,even if it means some day when Shannon is taking custom made sub's requests again to have it done. thanx. Keith.
I find Alpha Female did a pretty good job for me after only one run through it, am looking forward to how advanced the results become after a 2nd run.

Now I simply expect and take for granted that anywhere I go I'm going to be received well and treated with respect. It's other people who point out to me things like a regal aura, and how everyone is responding and how amazing it all is. Sometimes it's nice to stop and take stock of how different everything is and appreciate it.
That's fantastic, Maggie! I'm finding results that have seamlessly slipped into my reality without my noticing them until they've been in place for a while, myself. Shannon makes a fantastic product.
Sean, fantastic is such an understatement lol