Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Protective Shields
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe, shannon could make subliminal product specifically for the purpose of increasing, improving and making an aura of protective shields sorrounding the person while it allows "good things" and vibes to enter.

The shield programming are multi-purpose, I mean, it can be used not just by Military, Police personnel, bodyguards but also by Psychics, ghost hunters, healers or even by any person who just want to be safe and protected from physical harm, assaults, and also by evil spirits, bad elements, or paranormal entities.

I think this could be possible, coz there are some events in my life (and I think of other people..) that even if we face a dangerous situations that there are some kind of unknown power that helps us, move us or makes the situation for us to be able to be in a safe place or some occurences or events where we are the only one that survive in an accidents or something like that. I am aware that our subconscous could have some possible direct/indirect effect on this.

Maybe, this could sound silly for some but I think this could work, and especially helpful for those who always face dangerous work, hostile places, even in a city, forest, town where unexpected things could happen anytime anywhere.