Subliminal Talk

Full Version: First time users with ASC free...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have just downloaded your free Absolute Self-Confidence subliminal mp3 and was hesitating on using it coz I've regularly listen to other mind mp3.

I have questions:

-is it ok to listen to other mp3's in other times of the day like those mind altering sounds, isochronics, binaurals, subtle energy infused, chakra balancing music, and the like of yogic sound gold(xphirience binaural beat infused w/ golden ratio energy), and music of Jeffrey Thompson, Jonathan Goldman, etc...as long as they didn't contain subliminal recordings?

-are the ASC sub suitable for those with hypertension?

-hope you can also make - Improve Your Health mp3 sub for free coz many people including me suffers from poor health since I was a kid. Maybe it's the result of genetics, environment, surroundings, pollutions, or probably just the result of some belief or mentality. I don't know.

-I've remembered reading on one site that it is more effective using 2nd person sub, affirmation, suggestions, command than using 1st person. Using YOU instead of I. What can you say on this?

-Also, one site says that our subconscious mind don't differentiate between good and bad words input, it just accepts, it didn't reason...so it's better to use only good words and never put any negative sounding words or phrases. Like, I am a good person..instead of using I don't do bad things. What's your reaction to this?

-Also, another site says that some people responds effectively to male voice while others to female and also others to young child voice. What can you say on this?

-There are are some creators of self-improvement cd/mp3's that says that subs, affirmations, suggestions, phrases, etc...that are audible in a very low volume are more effective compared to inaudible subs. Any reactions?

-In the past, I have subliminal tapes that I can hear the affirmations in a very low volumes and at about 5X faster rate than normal voice speed. What's the main difference to your subs like this to yours?

By the way, do you accepts Western Union and/or MoneyGram International for payment? coz I don''''t have paypal.

Actually, I've sent this messages thru email but no response yet so I've just posted it here/
Frankz,

Good idea posting to the forums: I've heard that Shannon's inbox gets very full very often, so waiting a while for a reply is common. He's not ignoring you, just very busy.

He'll address most of your questions, because he's the expert. What I noticed was your plea for a free version of improve your health. Here in the US, $9 is very inexpensive. Where are you located?
Quote:Hi,

I have just downloaded your free Absolute Self-Confidence subliminal mp3 and was hesitating on using it coz I've regularly listen to other mind mp3.

I have questions:

-is it ok to listen to other mp3's in other times of the day like those mind altering sounds, isochronics, binaurals, subtle energy infused, chakra balancing music, and the like of yogic sound gold(xphirience binaural beat infused w/ golden ratio energy), and music of Jeffrey Thompson, Jonathan Goldman, etc...as long as they didn't contain subliminal recordings?

Avoid using other subliminals. Hypnosis is also suggested for avoidance in case the scripting conflicts.

Quote:-are the ASC sub suitable for those with hypertension?

There is nothing in the ASC program that should have negative effect on hypertension.

Quote:-hope you can also make - Improve Your Health mp3 sub for free coz many people including me suffers from poor health since I was a kid. Maybe it's the result of genetics, environment, surroundings, pollutions, or probably just the result of some belief or mentality. I don't know.

I can't make everything free and stay in business. That's not how business works. If you find something here that you want, and it's not free, save up for it.

Quote:-I've remembered reading on one site that it is more effective using 2nd person sub, affirmation, suggestions, command than using 1st person. Using YOU instead of I. What can you say on this?

You will find a lot of misinformed people publishing things on the Internet about how the subconscious works. Even so-called "experts" with advanced degrees are often guilty of making, or replicating, misinformed statements. What I use and speak of is based on empirical evidence and observation over time about what actually works. My first generation programs were in "you" format. I stopped using it because it triggers resistance in the approximately 50% of the population who resist being told what to do. Resistance means the program doesn't work.

Quote:-Also, one site says that our subconscious mind don't differentiate between good and bad words input, it just accepts, it didn't reason...so it's better to use only good words and never put any negative sounding words or phrases. Like, I am a good person..instead of using I don't do bad things. What's your reaction to this?

The subconscious is indeed absolutely literal. It will not simply accept, though; it can resist. But when it accepts, it does not appear to have the capacity to differentiate between a good and bad thing to accept. It will happily do self destructive things or things that cause you hinderance or harm if you tell it to, and it accepts that programming. That is a big part of why it is so important that you use programs created by someone who understands how to communicate the way the subconscious understands, and that one cannot safely use certain common language patterns that are used in conversational speech or hypnosis when dealing directly with the subconscious mind, as with subliminals.

Quote:-Also, another site says that some people responds effectively to male voice while others to female and also others to young child voice. What can you say on this?

I use gender specific vocals whenever possible, because it is true. In cases here I expect both genders to use a program, I use both genders. Children will tend to be receptive to female and child voices.

Quote:-There are are some creators of self-improvement cd/mp3's that says that subs, affirmations, suggestions, phrases, etc...that are audible in a very low volume are more effective compared to inaudible subs. Any reactions?

When the conscious mind can hear and comprehend something, it will actively filter it, and you will have the normal response which prevents affirmations from working. When you make a subliminal, it cannot be subliminal if the conscious mind can hear and comprehend what is being said. There is a range of audio volume in a masked subliminal in which the subconscious can hear and comprehend, but the conscious cannot, which is where effective masked subliminals fall. These are more effective than audible affirmations because the conscious mind cannot filter them out. If you go below that range, the "subliminal audio" becomes incomprehensible to the subconscious mind, and ineffective.

Quote:-In the past, I have subliminal tapes that I can hear the affirmations in a very low volumes and at about 5X faster rate than normal voice speed. What's the main difference to your subs like this to yours?

That is a complex question to answer, because I am currently selling three different generations of subliminals, all built in different ways. Although we are phasing out 3rd Gen and replacing it with 4th Gen.

Some of the answer is a trade secret and I can't share it for that reason. However, you cannot have a subliminal tape with an audible affirmation, because audible to the conscious mind is not sub-liminal (below the threshhold of conscious hearing).

Increasing the speed of speech is one way that one can increase data input, and I use that method in some of my build methods. I however don't stop there. I use a wide variety of methods to build my programs, many of which nobody else (or in some cases, extremely few other people) uses. Many of these methods are things I discovered over the years by experimenting on myself and interviewing people who used my programs. If that is the only thing the program you are talking about has going for it, it is a very poorly made program indeed. Especially if you can hear it.

Quote:By the way, do you accepts Western Union and/or MoneyGram International for payment? coz I don't have paypal.

We cannot accept those methods. We accept PayPal and Google Checkout at the moment, if I remember correctly.

Quote:Actually, I've sent this messages thru email but no response yet so I've just posted it here/

I am, as Sean says, very busy and don't often get a chance to answer e-mails from the back end. The forum is where I am most often accessible.
I'd like to add more questions here.

Others uses Baroque Music, Binaural Beat, Isochronic, or even just ordinary music in making some self-improvement subliminal products. Also others also uses Ocean surf sounds and tricking water streams and even river sounds.

As of now, I have just tested the free ASC and it was in Ocean surf, trickling stream and ultrasonic.

Haven't tried your other products yet. Have you used those other background sounds in making other sub titles? Like Binaural beats, etc...?

Other makers says the subconcious mind only can effectively absorbs subliminal script suggestions when the mind is in the theta state, like using binaural or isochronics tone. What can you say on this?

Are there really big differences to the effectiveness of the sub w/ mind altering sound than just using relaxing background like ocean surf sounds or music?

Sometimes I could not sleep at night when listening to ASC masked sound more often. Do you think I need to take some break like listening to it less often?

Listening to Masked sub in ocean surf/trickling streams, will it be still ok to just play it in a very low volume as long as we can still hear even if there are other sounds in the sorroundings?

By the way, are there any method so that we can know if the products, music, background sounds we hear was embedded with subliminal scripts? I mean, are there any listening technique to observe that an ordinary person can possiblly use to enable him/her to distinguish if a particular sounds or music playing has subliminal messages on it? You know, many stores or even in malls I've visited always plays music in the background so I was wondering if those music has some subliminal messages on it.
Quote:I'd like to add more questions here.

Others uses Baroque Music, Binaural Beat, Isochronic, or even just ordinary music in making some self-improvement subliminal products. Also others also uses Ocean surf sounds and tricking water streams and even river sounds.

As of now, I have just tested the free ASC and it was in Ocean surf, trickling stream and ultrasonic.

Haven't tried your other products yet. Have you used those other background sounds in making other sub titles? Like Binaural beats, etc...?

I have settled on what people want most. I have tried other things in the past.

Quote:Other makers says the subconcious mind only can effectively absorbs subliminal script suggestions when the mind is in the theta state, like using binaural or isochronics tone. What can you say on this?

They are wrong. The Theta state is most effective for accessing the subconscious mind through normal audible input. Properly made subliminals negate this by bypassing the critical conscious mind completely, and therefore usable any time of day or night, with the possible exception that when you are in Delta, you won't get benefit from anything.

The conscious mind does communicate with the subconscious mind, however, and when feeding subliminal data to it, the conscious can become involved and work against the results if the script is not made properly. To the best of my knowledge, I am the only producer who takes this fact into account in scripting.

Quote:Are there really big differences to the effectiveness of the sub w/ mind altering sound than just using relaxing background like ocean surf sounds or music?

Again, a properly made subliminal bypasses the conscious mind completely. The use of brainwave altering effects is unnecessary, and actually limits the usefulness of the program by making it unsafe to use whenever you happen to want to.

Quote:Sometimes I could not sleep at night when listening to ASC masked sound more often. Do you think I need to take some break like listening to it less often?

If you can't sleep because of the masking audio, simply use the ultrasonic. If you can't sleep because the 5G is working your brain too hard, use it during the day instead.

Quote:Listening to Masked sub in ocean surf/trickling streams, will it be still ok to just play it in a very low volume as long as we can still hear even if there are other sounds in the sorroundings?

Masked audio makes the audio subliminal by volume differencing. The subliminal audio is therefore already significantly reduced in volume. Lowering the sound of the masking audio too much will cause the subliminal audio to potentially become too low volume for your subconscious mind to comprehend. The minimum volume, however, will depend on the person, and therefore that is not recommended.

Quote:By the way, are there any method so that we can know if the products, music, background sounds we hear was embedded with subliminal scripts? I mean, are there any listening technique to observe that an ordinary person can possiblly use to enable him/her to distinguish if a particular sounds or music playing has subliminal messages on it? You know, many stores or even in malls I've visited always plays music in the background so I was wondering if those music has some subliminal messages on it.

If you are trying to analyze masked subliminal audio, the only way to know if its masking something is to do some signal processing that uses volumetric filtering, followed by filtering and enhancement of the low volume sounds. This *might* work, depending on the specifics of how it was made, but requires the original recording, a computer and probably an audio engineer. Even the US government doesn't have the resources to extract masked audio that is deeply embedded.

Ultrasonics give themselves away by the pitch, so any visualization by pitch, or any spectral analysis by pitch will reveal it.
To see if ultraliminals, or ultrasonics, are being used, I can fire up FrequenSee on my phone, which is an Android spectral analysis app.
And there is that.
Listening ASC for nearly a month but still I couldn't felt anything that I could say have really change or improve my confidence. But I am committed to listening to this for 3 months to see what it does.

I am wondering if different results comes out in different people. Are the results may come very subtle? Like results comes in gradually? or maybe users even if he/she couldn't felt anything or any change in him/herself but others will notice and comment on how confident he/she become? or it maybe that one day a person will suddenly becomes very confident and even obnoxious like hollywood stars?

Just curious, are this subs more effective and has speedy results in some certain groups or class of people? Like, teens or 25-35 years group etc.., poor or middle class or the rich, educated and non-educated, english speaking country and non-english speaking, or some people who work in certain type of jobs like in the military, showbiz, teachers, farmers, factory workers...etc...?

Are the sub scripts listed in the description page the complete scripts or more additional scripts are in it aside from the listed scripts?

And also, is there a need a re-read (or maybe several times a day) the subliminal scripts described in the page w/ ASC to make the program works faster and effective and find a good dictionary to understand more better some of the scripts in it especially if one lives in another country and english is not their native language?

Maybe, ASC may also includes sub scripts to improve physcial appearance and body posture. (like military academy graduate...chin up, breast out, straight body...etc..) Coz I think it's not that good enough to just have amazing confidence inside if a person doesn't look physically good and has a posture of a loser, especially the side view. Lol!!!

The Trickling stream masked sound and Ultrasonic silent sounds are just ok to me, but the Ocean surf mask sound didn't felt alright. I mean, the sounds are a little bit irritating, it is like a scratching sound rather than beach surf sound and not that relaxing and after listening to w/ headphones I felt a little bit disoriented. Was that kind of Ocean surf mask sound intentional to make sub scripts more "penetrating" to the brain?

Maybe...just a suggestion... make it to sound like a real open beach resort rolling water sound that are more natural sounding, pleasant and relaxing to listen to our ears with distant chirping birds and seagulls in the distant. How bout that?

By the way, are this subs especially the Ultrasonic silent sound safe even when animals are around? I have pet puppy (I think, he has a blood of a German Shepherd...and it's intelligent and very alert) nearby and I know that dogs have sensitive hearing than humans. So I was wondering how it affects animals.

And also, if the pc speakers used are below 20Khz frequency range, like 18Khz only, will the ultrasonic silent sound still be effective (or has an effect) and the subconscious could still are able to hear and comprehends the subliminal scripts in it even if it's not that accurately clear?
Quote:Listening ASC for nearly a month but still I couldn't felt anything that I could say have really change or improve my confidence. But I am committed to listening to this for 3 months to see what it does.

If you listened to ASC for a month and didn't feel anything I have to think something somewhere is off. But yes, do keep going.

Quote:I am wondering if different results comes out in different people. Are the results may come very subtle? Like results comes in gradually? or maybe users even if he/she couldn't felt anything or any change in him/herself but others will notice and comment on how confident he/she become? or it maybe that one day a person will suddenly becomes very confident and even obnoxious like hollywood stars?

Usually people see results in a week or less with ASC in 5G, and they're very noticeable, even if it's just a resistance response. The confidence is intended to be a balanced effect so that it's not obnoxious.

Quote:Just curious, are this subs more effective and has speedy results in some certain groups or class of people? Like, teens or 25-35 years group etc.., poor or middle class or the rich, educated and non-educated, english speaking country and non-english speaking, or some people who work in certain type of jobs like in the military, showbiz, teachers, farmers, factory workers...etc...?

They are faster and more obvious in effect in emotional and passionate personality types, which tend to be more receptive, and slower in intellectual and physical core types who tend to as a rule respectively overanalyze things to death (Intellectual) and resist what they perceive as being told what to do (physical).

Younger tends to experience faster results than older.

Quote:Are the sub scripts listed in the description page the complete scripts or more additional scripts are in it aside from the listed scripts?

There is also a metascript that is used, but this is not published. I do not care to give away my trade secrets and years of research results to competitors. The metascript is designed to affect the main script, and the main script is designed to affect you. The main script is what is published.

Quote:And also, is there a need a re-read (or maybe several times a day) the subliminal scripts described in the page w/ ASC to make the program works faster and effective and find a good dictionary to understand more better some of the scripts in it especially if one lives in another country and english is not their native language?

You don't need to even know you're being exposed, never mind read the script at all, for it to work. If you understand the published script, it will work, regardless of your native language, unless you resist it (seems pretty darned unlikely to me) or you have some sort of failure like volume set to zero, or a speaker unplugged or something.

Quote:Maybe, ASC may also includes sub scripts to improve physcial appearance and body posture. (like military academy graduate...chin up, breast out, straight body...etc..) Coz I think it's not that good enough to just have amazing confidence inside if a person doesn't look physically good and has a posture of a loser, especially the side view. Lol!!!

The outer comes from the inner. Those are not necessary.

Quote:The Trickling stream masked sound and Ultrasonic silent sounds are just ok to me, but the Ocean surf mask sound didn't felt alright. I mean, the sounds are a little bit irritating, it is like a scratching sound rather than beach surf sound and not that relaxing and after listening to w/ headphones I felt a little bit disoriented. Was that kind of Ocean surf mask sound intentional to make sub scripts more "penetrating" to the brain?

It sounds like you are not using very good headphones if that was your impression. The disorientation has to do with the vocoding of the 5G subliminal audio. Some people experience that. The ocean surf is there because people wanted it. If you don't like the effect or mask, just use one of the other tracks.

Quote:Maybe...just a suggestion... make it to sound like a real open beach resort rolling water sound that are more natural sounding, pleasant and relaxing to listen to our ears with distant chirping birds and seagulls in the distant. How bout that?

Keep in mind that not everyone would like that any more than what I currently use. I had a masking track at one time that was the sound of water gently lapping the shore, with birds flying about calling, and it was not much liked. People wanted the ocean surf instead.

Quote:By the way, are this subs especially the Ultrasonic silent sound safe even when animals are around? I have pet puppy (I think, he has a blood of a German Shepherd...and it's intelligent and very alert) nearby and I know that dogs have sensitive hearing than humans. So I was wondering how it affects animals.

It's safe as long as you don't have the volume too high. My dogs are just fine with it, and they listen to it a lot.

Quote:And also, if the pc speakers used are below 20Khz frequency range, like 18Khz only, will the ultrasonic silent sound still be effective (or has an effect) and the subconscious could still are able to hear and comprehends the subliminal scripts in it even if it's not that accurately clear?

If you are using speakers that are rated to only 18 kHz, that could easily explain why you haven't gotten noticeable results from a month of use.

The instructions sat that 20 kHz is the minimum frequency for the top end on a speaker's frequency response because otherwise, you're damaging the subliminal audio. Some is being lost, and the rest is distorted. With 5G especially, there is no room for this sort of thing. You must use the right frequency response if you want results.
I was then thinking users have to listen to all of the 3 subs (trickling streams, ocean surf & ultrasonic) alternately in rotational basis so as one sub has something in it to do that other subs don't have, etc..

But for what my understanding now was that, according to what you've said that user can make a choice what he/she prefers to choose that I can just use one of the mask sub till finishing the rest of the program, like listening to mask trickling stream only?

By the way, is it possible that some people responds well to 3G than to the 4G or 5G subs?

How long and how many people have you already tested using 5G subs before you release it? and what's the success rate or effective percentage of it?

Just curious, how many software programs (and hardware machines..if any) did you ever use for creating the 5G subliminals?
Quote:I was then thinking users have to listen to all of the 3 subs (trickling streams, ocean surf & ultrasonic) alternately in rotational basis so as one sub has something in it to do that other subs don't have, etc..

But for what my understanding now was that, according to what you've said that user can make a choice what he/she prefers to choose that I can just use one of the mask sub till finishing the rest of the program, like listening to mask trickling stream only?

All three tracks are the same subliminal in a different format. That allows you to pick which one you prefer to listen to and use it instead.

Quote:By the way, is it possible that some people responds well to 3G than to the 4G or 5G subs?

It is possible, but said people would be children, who are not yet fully physically developed in their brain.

Quote:How long and how many people have you already tested using 5G subs before you release it? and what's the success rate or effective percentage of it?

That is trade secret information, which I can't share. The success rate and results in testing has been sufficiently high, however, that I am amazed.

Quote:Just curious, how many software programs (and hardware machines..if any) did you ever use for creating the 5G subliminals?

5G was created, in part, using seven different software programs, one server and three virtual machines.
Is it ok to use EFT Tapping or even Chakra Tapping while using 5G like the free ASC mp3 sub?
(10-23-2012, 03:37 AM)Frankz Wrote: [ -> ]Is it ok to use EFT Tapping or even Chakra Tapping while using 5G like the free ASC mp3 sub?

That should be alright, as long as the goals or effects don't clash.
Here's my very own review of the free Absolute Self Confidence subliminal mp3:

After 3 months of daily listening (for at least 1 hour w/ sony headphones 18hz-20khz frequency range...and also an average of added 1 hour listening to desktop pc speakers) I could say it didn't work.

I don't feel any changes, improvements, or any noticeable effects from using this program. I still don't felt confident.

Please, let be all honest here guys. If programs like this don't work for you then don't be shy to tell it here in this forum.

I followed the rule of listening only to this subliminal program daily.

So I have no choice but to look and try other programs out there made by other makers.
Pages: 1 2