Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM Stage 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to know if the SM stage 6 and AM stage 6 have its own standalone programming?
If I understand correctly what I have read in this forum, stage 6 supposed to give final polishing to turn everything into balance, does this means stage 6 contains statements like - "Now the Stage 4 result is getting balanced", "All the changes from the previous stages are amplified now",
"Stage 5 effect of attraction is reduced" - [to cause balance] etc.

Or does it have its own material.
What's in the script, I cannot say directly. What I can say is that what's in the script is designed to affect the user in the manner of bringing everything previously worked on together into a coherent, polished whole.

Stage 6 of each program you mention is returning you to complete balance and synchronizing all the effects that are out of phase, so to speak, with all the ones that are in phase.
Stage 7 does many things differently in order to achieve it's goals. The re-balancing is built in.
Thanks shannon for the explanation.

What happens when you go back to Stage 1 after Stage 6? Is everything getting reset back? Will it add up to the programming or will it reset?
It is cumulative. It's like running up a staircase and then jumping back down to run up it again. You don't lose the benefit of the exercise (running up) when you jump down so you can run back up it again; you simply add on to what benefit it already had for you.
(09-16-2012, 02:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Stage 6 of each program you mention is returning you to complete balance and synchronizing all the effects that are out of phase, so to speak, with all the ones that are in phase.

Or in my case, creating new balance I was previously lacking (as an overwhelmingly beta male listening to AM5)
OK. If you listen to the STAGE 6 with Happiness Sub, you will attract woman who look like clown!

I noticed that Ultra Success works very well with Sex Magnet sub and sometimes I only see the manifestation effects gets released fully when I ran Ultra Success. I get pursued, admired and its obvious.
Maybe the 4G script in SM is amplifying the result of Ultra Success 3G. [I only listen to Ultra Success at this time because of Interview I am having and some other needs not woman.]

As I continue to listen to the SM STG 6 day by day, will the effect starts to fade as the gap between SM STG 6 and previous stages of SM widens (in number of days)?
Did you use Ultra Success 3G in any other stage in SM besides Stage 6? I am currently in the end of Stage 2 , in which stage is it good to start using Ultra success 3G?
Why would you think that everyone would attract the same sort of women you have? Especially if you're attracting women who don't fit what the program is manifesting.

As for amplification, it would be the other way around: US amplifies the programs it is used with.

And... you're specifically not supposed to be using ANYTHING else with SM.
(10-06-2012, 10:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you think that everyone would attract the same sort of women you have? Especially if you're attracting women who don't fit what the program is manifesting.

As for amplification, it would be the other way around: US amplifies the programs it is used with.

And... you're specifically not supposed to be using ANYTHING else with SM.

Thanks Shannon now its clear. I thought I would use Ultra success 3G in 4,5 and 6 stages of SM 2.0.