Subliminal Talk

Full Version: how long does the effect of a single stage program last???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how long does the effect of a single stage program last???

its mentioned that it gives long term effects but how long?? year, months??
(09-14-2012, 10:04 PM)the.dude Wrote: [ -> ]how long does the effect of a single stage program last???

its mentioned that it gives long term effects but how long?? year, months??

Shannon mentioned in the other thread (although he was talking about AM), it depends on how much impact the program has affected you, if you use it with long enough exposure (i.e 3 Months for a single stage program), with enough repetition (repeating the same program for 3 months repeatedly for 3 or 4 times), the impact will get deeper and deeper, and the length of time that the effect will linger around will also extend from 'Initial Response' to 'Long Term' until it becomes 'Permanent Changes'.
The long answer is that it depends on a lot of variables, and that makes it difficult to know specifically: which generation, what format, which volume, speaker effectiveness, player effectiveness, program versus resistance, resistance level, usage patterns, usage time, repetitions of use, and various other things.

If you use it for the bare minimum (32 days) generally, it won't last more than a few months. Naturally that is a very general statement. To get long term or permanent results, you'll want to do 90 days, a month off, then 90 days, etc.
How many 90 day periods would you suggest on average?
Until you don't want to use it anymore. It will vary from person to person, of course.
I've used ASC and Maximum Learning Speed 3.0 for about 120 days each. It has been almost 5 months since using ASC and most of the effects are still here although not as strong as they were at the time. I haven't used MLS in about a month and my memory is still sharp as ever. I typically run a program for 90 days, then 30 days in maintenace mode (1 hour a day) and this helps it "stick". 5G might be different though.