Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Fearless MD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It was by the end of Alpha Male 2011 set that I realized how much fear is the MAJOR reason stopping us to reach our potential. Though I believe Alpha Male removed a lot of fear, yet there is still a lot of it which needs to be removed. I have just finished Sex Magnet 2.0 - and upon completion of this set I realize the same thing how much fear is in the way of change and how it controls me.

I have a lot of courage - and I have never considered myself coward by any means but i do realize this loss of joy in myself which could have been originating from fear - this lack of motivation and happiness.

I definitely wanted to start with ASC 5G as that gives me a wave of joy back in my life - specially going through 6 months of big subliminal sets I feel very low on my energy, the energy to change, the energy to enjoy life. However instead I have decided to bite the bullet for another month and I am begininning with Overcome Fear starting tonight.

I have bought Deep Inner Peace and Serenity along with as I think it will be an excellent complement to Overcome Fear. I would be having 6 to 8 hours exposure on Overcome Fear with 1 or 2 hours of Deep Inner Peace.

I will be using this as a journal to report changes in coming month.

MD.
That's an awesome video. I can't believe I never saw Revolver. I'm going to have to queue that up on Netflix.
Sweet dude, I don't know who's using overcome fear right now but I'm just glad someone is going to be reporting on this new creation from Shannon. Please keep us updated! I'm thinking eventually of using gratitude with overcome fear, I think it would produce a zen like persona without using the zen subliminal. Of course, I still need to run AM and WM first, so that will take a while.
(09-13-2012, 02:31 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]That's an awesome video. I can't believe I never saw Revolver. I'm going to have to queue that up on Netflix.

It's an amazing movie too. I have watched it four times by now, still love it.
(09-13-2012, 03:09 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet dude, I don't know who's using overcome fear right now but I'm just glad someone is going to be reporting on this new creation from Shannon. Please keep us updated! I'm thinking eventually of using gratitude with overcome fear, I think it would produce a zen like persona without using the zen subliminal. Of course, I still need to run AM and WM first, so that will take a while.

AM is definitely a game changer. Get on it as soon as you can Smile

Gratitude might be a good complimentary set with overcome fear - I had to actually decide between deep inner peace and gratitude. Will definitely be posting updates.
How was your experience on SM2? I haven't seen much feedback on that one yet. I'm thinking of running that soon after I finish a few other subs.
(09-13-2012, 03:24 PM)HMoody Wrote: [ -> ]How was your experience on SM2? I haven't seen much feedback on that one yet. I'm thinking of running that soon after I finish a few other subs.

Too early to write about it as it takes few months to truly understand the changes. When I finished AM, it was almost 2 months after I understood what transformation AM brought. Anyway will write about SM experience so far tomorrow here.
That would be great! I'm curious as to what you mean when you said that it was almost 2 months before you understood the transformation? Meaning that the changes really stood out after 2 months?
(09-13-2012, 03:22 PM)MD81 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 03:09 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet dude, I don't know who's using overcome fear right now but I'm just glad someone is going to be reporting on this new creation from Shannon. Please keep us updated! I'm thinking eventually of using gratitude with overcome fear, I think it would produce a zen like persona without using the zen subliminal. Of course, I still need to run AM and WM first, so that will take a while.

Gratitude might be a good complimentary set with overcome fear - I had to actually decide between deep inner peace and gratitude. Will definitely be posting updates.

Don't worry I know what I'm doing Smile. I'm running ASC 5G right now and when my subconcious has been primed with it I'll run AM 5.0. It's kinda weird though, I'm running a 5G sub, then will go to 4G in AM then right back to 5G with WM; and yup, will preorder WM 2.0 tonight. Funny, I'm buying it before AM 5.0 lol. I'm REALLY looking forward to doing my first six stage set, especially AM. I'm a little upset in a way though because I just know that I'll be needing more than one run just because I'm an INTJ, and a Taurus just like ALI6MENT, and somewhat like Shannon. Oh well, the path to the incredible is almost never easy Smile. If you're reading this Shannon, does that mean that the INTJ/Taurus types will retain the AM influence more than other types due to the fact that we are hard headed? Of course, once the AM has taken affect.

Have you read the script for the OF sub? It already induces gratitude.

And... using it with something else, I won't be able to definitively know what's doing what. If OF needs adjustment, I won't be able to know for sure that it's OF, or what. Hopefully you'll consider using OF by itself.
(09-13-2012, 03:37 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't worry I know what I'm doing Smile. I'm running ASC 5G right now and when my subconcious has been primed with it I'll run AM 5.0. It's kinda weird though, I'm running a 5G sub, then will go to 4G in AM then right back to 5G with WM; and yup, will preorder WM 2.0 tonight. Funny, I'm buying it before AM 5.0 lol. I'm REALLY looking forward to doing my first six stage set, especially AM. I'm a little upset in a way though because I just know that I'll be needing more than one run just because I'm an INTJ, and a Taurus just like ALI6MENT, and somewhat like Shannon. Oh well, the path to the incredible is almost never easy Smile. If you're reading this Shannon, does that mean that the INTJ/Taurus types will retain the AM influence more than other types due to the fact that we are hard headed? Of course, once the AM has taken affect.

I'd say that AM makes the "path to the incredible", as you put it, ridiculously easy in comparison to the alternative. You're just being impatient. Which for a Taurus suggests either one or more planets in Aries or Gemini, and/or cusping one of those planets. Taurus is the epitome of patience. Which means that the program will affect you more easily than a "standard Taurus" temperament. INTJ doesn't necessarily make the program take longer; but Taurus expression through personality is very resistant to change.

And for that reason, inception is slower, and retention is usually longer.
Hi Whats the movie ? I can't access it in UK .Thanks .

(09-13-2012, 01:16 PM)MD81 Wrote: [ -> ]It was by the end of Alpha Male 2011 set that I realized how much fear is the MAJOR reason stopping us to reach our potential. Though I believe Alpha Male removed a lot of fear, yet there is still a lot of it which needs to be removed. I have just finished Sex Magnet 2.0 - and upon completion of this set I realize the same thing how much fear is in the way of change and how it controls me.

I have a lot of courage - and I have never considered myself coward by any means but i do realize this loss of joy in myself which could have been originating from fear - this lack of motivation and happiness.

I definitely wanted to start with ASC 5G as that gives me a wave of joy back in my life - specially going through 6 months of big subliminal sets I feel very low on my energy, the energy to change, the energy to enjoy life. However instead I have decided to bite the bullet for another month and I am begininning with Overcome Fear starting tonight.

I have bought Deep Inner Peace and Serenity along with as I think it will be an excellent complement to Overcome Fear. I would be having 6 to 8 hours exposure on Overcome Fear with 1 or 2 hours of Deep Inner Peace.

I will be using this as a journal to report changes in coming month.

MD.
Shannon, the only reason why I want to run OF with gratitude is because of this phrase:

"I now constantly, automatically and effortlessly project a powerful aura of deep, intense gratitude and appreciation, and automatically create continuous positive miracles in my life this way."

I watched a youtube video with Esther Hicks describing the differenece between gratitude and appreciation and at first I was like they got to be the same thing but there is a small difference and the gratitude sub addresses both.. as well as creating positive miracles Smile
I'm just interested in understanding how OF works when used alone, so I can know if and what to adjust should it be required.
Pages: 1 2 3