Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Everything is Possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the Everything is possible program make the subconscious mind literally believe that everything is possible. I know that sounds like a silly question but since the subconscious mind accepts things literally, could everything be taken as a good or bad thing by the subconscious? What are your personal experiences with this program Shannon?
Looking at the script, it sure seems that way. I don't think that accepting everything is possible is a bad thing. Your subconscious can accept that, but you're not without a conscious mind to prevent you from accepting that unassisted human flight is possible while standing on the ledge of a building.

I believe that you will perceive things as achievable, not magical. It is possible for humans to hike to the top of Mt. Everest and survive the trip. This does not lead to everyone attempting it. It means that for those with the desire to do so, they train and plan and create a successful trip.
(09-13-2012, 06:50 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Does the Everything is possible program make the subconscious mind literally believe that everything is possible. I know that sounds like a silly question but since the subconscious mind accepts things literally, could everything be taken as a good or bad thing by the subconscious? What are your personal experiences with this program Shannon?

The subconscious mind is absolutely literal. It also cannot differentiate between what your conscious mind perceives as "reality" while you are awake, and what you imagine or dream. All of these things are equally real and valid to the subconscious mind.

Therefore, the answer is - to whatever extent the programming is accepted, yes, it is taken literally. And because the fact is that all of the outward "reality" you perceive while you are "conscious" is in fact a manifestation of the agreed upon beliefs of, and mental focus of, the people who inhabit the planet, anything is literally possible as long as it does not go against the majority's agreements.

For instance, it is possible to levitate, theoretically, but the majority of minds have agreed that gravity will prevent that in order to have certain "rules" in place which allow the rest of what we're here for to happen according to plan. You're not going to spntaneously levitate because of this program unless and until you achieve a high degree of mastery of yourself, in which case the program would not be necessary because you would already be well beyond what it is trying to do, and in fact extricating yourself from the "rules" of the majority in order to be able to continue to grow.

By that time, you would no longer find the "lessons" of this "school" (planet) necessary or useful, and would naturally stop coming here (incarnating).

So... the program will open doors in your mind which will in turn open doors in your outer reality, but until and unless you are ready to outgrow the mass-agreement of "what the rules are" for this planet, you're going to be bound by them. Those rules (like gravity, opposition, time/space, apparent physicality, etc.) are designed to make this planet useful for us to learn through by forcing us into situations and circumstances which motivate us, typically through discomfort or pain.

You can see the result in how it is affecting those who use it. The result is basically that they stop self-limiting and start being open to things they were previously preventing themselves from doing based on fear and/or faulty beliefs that no longer served them and their best interest. But breaking the "rules" is another matter.
I'm not entirely sure what the outcome of OF is yet. It will depend on whether people respond the way it is intended to cause them to respond, or if I have misunderstood something about how people deal with and process fear. But they could be complimentary, yes.
Why does the script for EIP say everything is possible for me versus everything is possible. I always was curious about that.
Hi my experience so far on the UT is nothing short of spiritual manifestation(my own way of describing the subconscious) of divine assistance.
I have had dreams of impossibilities becoming possible in my dream and in each i have had an encounter of someone known to me assisting me. Is this the 'shifting of the subconscious? when will this materialize in the physical? I know and feel something good is about to happen but when and how?
I am not very good at expressing my self in writing but the fact is that since I have started UT my views and focus about my RIGHT to universal abundance have shifted from being passive to demanding this RIGHT. Shannon pls help!
(04-15-2013, 11:10 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Why does the script for EIP say everything is possible for me versus everything is possible. I always was curious about that.

It is the difference between conceptual awareness and personal experience. That makes a big, big difference in the impact, expression and results. It is seemingly minor things like that, which make a big difference, and which are often overlooked by others.
(04-15-2013, 11:32 AM)asabiy4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi my experience so far on the UT is nothing short of spiritual manifestation(my own way of describing the subconscious) of divine assistance.
I have had dreams of impossibilities becoming possible in my dream and in each i have had an encounter of someone known to me assisting me. Is this the 'shifting of the subconscious? when will this materialize in the physical? I know and feel something good is about to happen but when and how?
I am not very good at expressing my self in writing but the fact is that since I have started UT my views and focus about my RIGHT to universal abundance have shifted from being passive to demanding this RIGHT. Shannon pls help!

I am a bit confused. What are you expecting? What do you want my help with?
OMG! This is IT! I can't believe I missed this program! This is the program I need to end my productivity problems. I just know it is.

My BIGGEST obstacle to my personal productivity is the self-defeatist attitude that's been drilled into me by my parents and other people who were big influences during my developmental years... As well as my own personal problems only seeming to confirm it all. I mean. I'm a girl. But I'm a boy? I can't be a girl? DEFEAT!

I now know better, of course, but the damage was already long done. And my current struggles have been exacerbating this underlying problem... This should get rid of that! I'll still be struggling of course... but they won't be self-defeating anymore!

Now I just need to find the $23...
This concept is in BAMM and I received results from it. So basically it brings the everything is possible concept to a more personal level with the addition "for me"
(04-17-2013, 05:45 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]This concept is in BAMM and I received results from it. So basically it brings the everything is possible concept to a more personal level with the addition "for me"

Mhmm... problem is, BAMM is 3k and an application process I couldn't hope to pass through atm away. Even if I could pass the application, I couldn't afford BAMM.

Coming up with $23 is possible, though difficult. And if this program can get me out of my present rut...

Is this concept in LTU as well Shannon or no? Cuz I do already have LTU... Just waiting to start it until after I'm done with Voice.
Look at Ryan's journal or ask him. He did EIP.
LTU is the first program I ever created in multi-stage format. This concept is not present in the current version.
OK... thanks... Somewhat unrelated, but, when do you think you'll get around to updating LTU? (This is as far off-topic as I'm gunna take this, IF I post anything else to this thread it'll be purely related to EIP.)
Pages: 1 2