Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Aura of __________fillin the black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since you Already have an "Aura of Sexiness" and thats doing well. WHY NOT programs that cover the gamut so to speak?

Like " Have an Aura of abudance and sucess" or "Aura of Wealth,Success and Abundance"- since its much easier to change the energy of the auric feild than the desenser energy of the body/material-why not have some around "Have an Aura of ____"
collection or line of programs like that. I think it would be wonderful to add that to the mix of titles.
Now for example,MUWAS(Manifest Unlimited Wealth,Abundance and Succcess) I know that that CD is a Type"D" subliminal that can take longer to manifest than others that are not Type "D" subliminal...however having an "AURA OF WEALTH and ABUNDANCE' would be a nice adjunct to MUWAS or whatever the complimentary title might be,as such. These line of programs could be like " Makes everything else better" kind of titles,when used in tandum or along with rather the 'main' title or subject.

Perhaps you've already thot of these things and havent felt it worth creating? I dont know? Perhaps MUWAS will do the same thang in the long run anyway,without having a fortifier like "Aura of Wealth" ect. if this does fly however there are a number of titles that this type of technology-programming could cover. Such as: "Aura of Gratitude"
"Aura of Success"
" Aura of Miracles"
" Aura of Love"
Filling the energy field wiht these types of programing could change a lotta lives and consciousness there of......now wiht all this said: I Know that you are a super busy man,especially at this time and period in yr life,So perhaps-eventually something like this could be done. Dont know why it hasnt been already? Again perhaps it wasnt nessasary, or wasnt time or some other factors??? Keith.
These are good ideas, Keith. However, it is limited to what makes sense to try to create as an "aura". But I like it. Thank you... I see that's a week of work right there. lol