Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha male + Sex Magnet 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I have a question probably for who is more expert / administrator.

English is not my mother tongue but I live in London since 2005, can I use Alpha Male and Sex Magnet 2.0 togheter in loop ?

At moment I do the first month of Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal vers. 5.0
+
Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0

one after another in loop with headphone (20 days already done)
8 hours in the night during sleeping.

I thought that probably is more effective
change with
Alpha Male + Sex Magnet 2.0 togheter in loop ?
Any suggestion please ..

thanks
(09-04-2012, 05:14 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I have a question probably for who is more expert / administrator.

English is not my mother tongue but I live in London since 2005, can I use Alpha Male and Sex Magnet 2.0 togheter in loop ?

At moment I do the first month of Alpha/Dominant Male Subliminal vers. 5.0
+
Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Ver. 8.0

one after another in loop with headphone (20 days already done)
8 hours in the night during sleeping.

I thought that probably is more effective
change with
Alpha Male + Sex Magnet 2.0 togheter in loop ?
Any suggestion please ..

thanks

AM and SM are such intense programs that they cannot be run at the same time. AM is a prerequisite for SM, so you will need to fun the six stages of AM first.

Hope this helps
don't use alpha male with become irresistibly attractive... togheter. they conflict.

use AM alone.
(09-04-2012, 05:58 AM)tristan Wrote: [ -> ]don't use alpha male with become irresistibly attractive... togheter. they conflict.

use AM alone.

Can ask you why they conflict?

So how should use they? Doing only AM and waiting 6 month and after start become irresistibly attractive..or SM ?

Or i can do in the night AM and during the day become irresistibly attractive..?
aDelfino: First, welcome aboard. Smile

The first thing you need to understand is that if English is not your mother tongue, you need to slow down from even normal usage of the programs...

Secondly, Alpha Male is a Type B/C/D hybrid, and is only usable with a maximum of one other program at a time, and that other program must be a Type B. BIABW is a Type B/D hybrid. You cannot use two programs that are Type C or type D together. Why is detailed here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-ma...ed-at-once

You also cannot use Alpha Male with any other six stage set at the same time. There is too much information being introduced to process properly. On top of the fact that Sex Magnet and Woman magnet are specifically designed to be used AFTER Alpha Male. Smile

What you want to do is use AM by itself... THEN use Sex Magnet... again, by itself.
Ok clear only AM for 6 months then.
My problem is I want see result fast Smile
Thanks
Believe me, you will never see results faster by using subliminals than you do using my subliminals, especially if you follow the directions.
(09-05-2012, 07:30 AM)aDelfino Wrote: [ -> ]Ok clear only AM for 6 months then.
My problem is I want see result fast Smile
Thanks

I'm already seeing changes, and I've only been using AM5 for slightly more than a month. Prepare to be amazed, friend.
so using aura of sexiness and AM 5.0 would be ok right?
(09-05-2012, 10:47 AM)gragger Wrote: [ -> ]so using aura of sexiness and AM 5.0 would be ok right?

Indeed they are as I just ask the same question in another thread. Big Grin
(09-05-2012, 07:53 PM)HMoody Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2012, 10:47 AM)gragger Wrote: [ -> ]so using aura of sexiness and AM 5.0 would be ok right?

Really? I'm doing AM 5.0 2nd stage and would love to do AOS with it. I thought it wasn't a good idea to do any other subs while using AM 5.0.
(09-05-2012, 10:30 PM)J. Jay Wrote: [ -> ]

Really? I'm doing AM 5.0 2nd stage and would love to do AOS with it. I thought it wasn't a good idea to do any other subs while using AM 5.0.

Again... AM 5.0 can handle up to one Type B addition, but as always, it by itself will definitely be best and most effective. You're thinking of Sex Magnet 2.0, which cannot be used with anything else at all because the script is so long and complex.
(09-06-2012, 03:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2012, 10:30 PM)J. Jay Wrote: [ -> ]

Again... AM 5.0 can handle up to one Type B addition, but as always, it by itself will definitely be best and most effective. You're thinking of Sex Magnet 2.0, which cannot be used with anything else at all because the script is so long and complex.

I'll be doing WM 2.0 after AM 5.0 but that's a long way away. I'd like something to give me a bit of a quick booster in my self confidence and confidence especially with women which is definately lacking at the moment, so AOS was something I wanted to give a try after all the positive comments Ive read from people on here. Even if it was just for an hour or 2 a day, but it if it's going to hinder the results of AM 5.0 at all, I'll reluctantly pass up on it.
Not hinder. It will divide your energy and focus.