Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Suggestion box for BAMM 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, I realized that it might be a year or two from now until you decide to build BAMM 2.0, but since you mentioned that you are already working on it bit by bit, I'd like to throw in some basic ideas here that I've been thinking about, who knows some of it might be a useful additions for you to include into your current notes.

So here are some of them:

1. Destroy procrastination forever
2. Destroy laziness forever, replacement with extreme desire to work hard, enjoyment and loving the work that we choose to do.
3. Destroy Self Sabotage forever
4. Destroy all kinds of fear, replacement with courage to take action
5. Destroy all type of anxiety forever
6. Remove negativity from within
7. Block negativity from others
8. Extreme Self Esteem and Absolute Self Confidence in knowing that any goal is achievable
9. Insane drive, motivation, relentless persistence and perseverance in all ways and at all levels.
10. Take action now, “JUST DO IT” mentality without hesitation and slow thinking.
11. Quick in decision making and making the right and perfect decision everytime.
12. Everything is Possible
13. Winner’s Mindset, strong desire of wanting to continuously improve and be better than previous self on day to day basis.
14. Seek The Challenge, absolutely refuse to stay in comfort zone, always going and finding new challenges to improve one self.
15. Ultra Success focusing on becoming extremely wealthy.
16. Seize the day and opportunites
17. Aura of Dominance
18. Aura of Commanding Authority
19. Project extremely powerful, and irresistible charisma that charms potential customers, clients, business partners, and everybody else, in person or even through a photo.
20. Enhance intuition and "sixth sense", which enables to assist in determining which opportunities to grab, and knowing when things might go wrong, or knowing shady people who might prevent from achieving success.
21. Attract and develop social network of successful friends or business partners that can help to assist in boosting success and opening doors to great wealth.
22. Attract the best business or money-making opportunities, and also be able to quickly capitalize on them in the best way possible.
23. Attract continuous stream of customers for business owners or sales people.
24. Attracting positive energy and positive miracles on day to day basis
25. Maximum Luck Magnifier focused in attracting money
26. Maximum Sales Success, since everyone is practically a salesman, who either sell products, services, or personal skill and talents, etc.
27. Deep gratitude for everything in life
28. Negotiation and bargaining skills
29. Deal making and deal closing skills
30. Extend alpha qualities as a leader in business and life in general
31. Intense desire to keep on learning and maximizes one’s knowledge, assisted with Maximum Learning Speed, Photographic memory, and Both Brain Hemisphere thinking.
32. Innovative and creative mind continuously producing brilliant and the best ideas to make money
33. Balancing between logical thinking and creative thinking.
34. Laserlike focus and concentration on achieving the goal of becoming extremely wealthy, without getting distracted by temptation of short-term pleasures (i.e temptation from chasing hot babes all the time comes to mind..) Big Grin
35. Frugality and strict wealth management, preventing spending unnecessarily, and focusing on continuous investments and growing personal assets.
36. Communication skill in personal level or mass channel (public speaking), which I think very important skill for any multi-millionaire to have.
37. 100% commitment and making sure finishing whatever task is on hand
38. Unshakeable discipline
39. Destroy victim mentality forever and take control on one's life and destiny to become extremely wealthy instead of blaming on whatever circumstances and situation in life and world happening around us currently or in the past.
40. Unbreakable iron willpower to achieve any goals desired
41. Getting things done without any excuses, no whining, no complaining, and doing it in the most perfect manner possible to achieve the best result possible.
42. Mature thinking focusing on the most important priorities in life first rather than seeking instant gratification.
42. 5G/HST/SOS Technologies, (if possible of course) Big Grin
43. Shannon’s latest “grab-by-the-throat” manifestation technologies. :p

Well that's all for now, hopefully this list can grow as time goes on, and then later on get filtered to pick the absolute best out of them all.

EDIT 1:

Some more addition that comes to my mind:
44. Destroy arrogance, remain humble and "down-to-earth" no matter how wealthy we become.
45. Finding the most suitable path to become a self-made millionaire, whether becoming entrepreneur, famous movie star, top CEO in big companies, or any other ways available, basing on we love to do, and what we're really good at.
46. Extend Zen attitude from Alpha Training, being able to think clearly at all times, and maintain composure no matter how great the pressure are at work or from life in general.

EDIT 2:

Some amazing stuff from WM 2.0 that could be included in BAMM 2.0:
47. Deservedness programming. Feeling of complete deservedness to become as wealthy as possible.
48. Helps you live in the moment, instead of worrying about the past, or “what if”.
49. Helps generate an abundance of good things in your life, naturally focused according to the title
50. Loving life.
51. Limitlessness programming. Life without limits is a life lived fully
52. Status booster works to turn you into a high status, high quality, high class and high value social alpha male
54. Ability to let go and relax, because you know everything will be okay.
55. Be genuinely interested in discovering new things, have genuine interest in others, and therefore naturally and automatically enjoy meeting, getting to know and spending time with others, which will expand networking to gain friends and partners that would love to help you achieve success.
56. Self acceptance as a high status, high class, high quality social alpha male
57. “Alpha anxiety” destruction. For those of you who worry about “being alpha enough”, or not being “as alpha as you should be”, this will kill the need to be good enough, and allow you to just become the programming and express it naturally.
58. Continues the programming from AM to prevent you from allowing yourself to be manipulated by others
You hit the nail on the head. I absolutely love #38 and 40! I have no new suggestions.
(09-01-2012, 04:26 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]You hit the nail on the head. I absolutely love #38 and 40! I have no new suggestions.

Thanks Spiral! Smile
I added and edit some more stuff to the list