Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Become Ambidextrous
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought this would make a cool sub - Become Ambidextrous

"Ambidexterity is the state of being equally adept in the use of both left and right appendages (such as the hands)".

This could be "handy" for Sports, Music, Knitting, Handwriting, Martial Arts or any other physical tasks of personal interest. If this sub is feasible and safe, it would be great for young children during the learning stages and may help generate new creative talents (Michelangelo, Einstein, Tesla, Leonardo da Vinci and Truman were ambidextrous).

I think it would be amazing to have both hands that are equally skilled as each other. I would assume that the beliefs about having one hand stronger than the other would need to be rewired or have the weaker side learn from the dominant side?

This kind of sub may integrate with a current sub - Balance Your Brain Hemispheres
Excellent Idea Quick Learner,excellent! IM Left handed-right brain dominant,however being a LEFTY in a right handed predominate world,I've had to adapt,accomodate a right handed world more so. I do several things with MY right that I do not do with MY left, like pitching a base ball,batting a baseball,bowl with my right,ect...as a kid and young adult by the time I realized I was doing all those things and more with my right,it was too late to -re-wire-it all in to the left handed mode,it had already been wired into my nuero-net in my brain.
3 things a true lefty does and thats eat with his left hand,write with his left hand and talk on the phone with his left hand holding the phone up to his left ear.
I'd truly love to be able to be even more versatile and truly ambidextrous as such and truly versatile like this. great concept. Keith.
Yeah this sub would be awesome!