Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What is HST and SOS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You will see a lot of abbreviations in this forum, because there are a lot of long titles being bandied about. You might also be wondering what HST and SOS are.

HST stands for HyperSpeed Technology. This is a technology developed specifically for 5th Generation build format in response to resistance during testing in certain rare cases. HST uses a special frequency which triggers your brain to use the program much more efficiently, effectively, quickly and powerfully - IF the frequency chosen is right. It also has the effect of dealing with resistance very naturally and effectively, again, if the frequency is correct.

However, calculating the frequency became difficult because there are literally hundreds to choose from, and what worked for one person might not work for another. On top of that, some people (mostly women) seem to require a different frequency from day to day or week to week for this to work well. The solution was to develop SOS: Self Optimizing Scripting.

SOS is a rather brilliant innovation that instructs your subconscious mind to actually determine the optimal frequency for HST, and then adjust itself so that the differential causes the optimal frequency to result. But it doesn't just do that; it continually tracks what that optimal frequency is, second to second, and keeps it optimized to the differential that produces that frequency. The result is a massive increase in efficiency and effectiveness for 5G programs using HST, which means even faster working, more powerful, more obvious programs and a subliminal that can overcome virtually any level resistance.

Of course SOS has a drawback too, which I'm currently developing a solution for. The drawback only seems to affect Weight Loss right now, because that program is the one that meets the most massive and fierce resistance. But the drawback is, there are 19 variants of SOS, A through S, that were developed for testing. Some are naturally better than others, and the goal was to develop a field of options, pick the best and use it. But when it comes to weight loss, there are so many combinations of personality type and sub-types mixed with specific reasons for being overweight and specific responses to those reasons, that it has proven impossible to use any one SOS variant to achieve success with a majority of users.

The solutions on the drawing board right now are Polymorphic Self Optimizing Scripting, and a technology so new that I haven't even named it yet. Polymorphic SOS (PSOS) is basically a form of SOS that is self adjusting for not only the frequency calculation, but the triggers used to cause action. In effect it allows a static script to change person to person and day to day to meet the resistances of the user and find a way through them.

The new technology is based on the manifestation breakthrough I have been talking about recently, which I suspect will be extremely useful in getting people to act on the goal of the program sufficiently to cause the program to work where it might have otherwise been resisted. At the moment, I don't know enough about PSOS or the new unnamed technology to know if one, or both might be a viable solution, but I am working on it.
Will you be creating all your subs from now on using 5G HST/ SOS? If so, do you think you will ever create AM, SM, AOS, LM in 5G?
(08-29-2012, 07:44 PM)J. Jay Wrote: [ -> ]Will you be creating all your subs from now on using 5G HST/ SOS? If so, do you think you will ever create AM, SM, AOS, LM in 5G?

From what Shannon said in a previous thread we'll most likely see only a few programs go 5G with AM being the most likely. At first I thought "ah to hell with it, make everything in 5G!" but it would be 90 bucks for a single stage 5G program and for the six stage sets we're looking at 500 bucks which is frankly, going to hurt some wallets. I definitely think it would be wise for Shannon to keep the 4G stuff around (their cheaper but effective) but definitely sprinkle in some 5G HST/SOS programs around to keep people happy. I have to admit though, AOS in 5G sounds like it could be quite a doozy...Wink.
Just my opinion, but I think single stage subs should stay in 4G so that people can still use 2 programs at a time, while the big multi-stage programs should be in 5G/HST/SOS.

The reason I think of this is because multi-stage subs have scripts so big and so long, as a 4G version it would probably be unlikely for anyone to assimilate and integrate the entire program in just one run, therefore you waste a lot of time to do 2-3 runs of the same programs, while if it is 5G/HST/SOS then it might be enough to get the job done in just one run, and this would allow people to move on and continue with the next subs and try as many variety as possible without spending 1-1.5 years doing 2-3 runs on just the same six-stage set program again and again.
(08-29-2012, 08:44 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Just my opinion, but I think single stage subs should stay in 4G so that people can still use 2 programs at a time, while the big multi-stage programs should be in 5G/HST/SOS.

The reason I think of this is because multi-stage subs have scripts so big and so long, as a 4G version it would probably be unlikely for anyone to assimilate and integrate the entire program in just one run, therefore you waste a lot of time to do 2-3 runs of the same programs, while if it is 5G/HST/SOS then it might be enough to get the job done in just one run, and this would allow people to move on and continue with the next subs and try as many variety as possible without spending 1-1.5 years doing 2-3 runs on just the same six-stage set program again and again.

completely agree
5G was designed to make Stop Smoking and Weight Loss effective. So was HST. So was SOS. In other words, they were intended for dealing with massive scripts and massive resistance. The fact that they produce such magnificent results in general is icing on the cake.

Building a program in 5G with HST/SOS is not practical for general use. Not only is it incredibly complex and difficult to build, it's also very time consuming, and that is why it's so expensive. I have no plans of replacing 4G with 5G on single stage programs. I don't think it's really reasonable for you OR me.

I also do not plan on rolling out a whole lot of 6 stage sets in 5G/HST/SOS, at least not for a while. It takes too much time. To get WM 2.0 build in just two more weeks, I will have to work ridiculous hours. But, you do what it takes to get the job done, and right now, my back is against the wall.

At present, I am ramping up to build WM 2.0 in 5G. I have to build SSF 6.1 in 5G, one more time... and when I finish figuring out PSOS, etc. I will be building AYIW in 5G. I *may* build Breast Enlargement and Hair Regrowth in 5G this year also. I also reserve the right to be so overloaded that I have forgotten something that pre-empts that.

Worry not my friends. The goal is not to make everything super expensive. The goal is to make programs that work, and work better than anything else on the market. They don't all have to be in 5G for that.

As for HST/SOS, that is not something that is a good idea to try to use with 4G for various technical reasons I cannot explain without giving away secrets I am unwilling to give away. HST/SOS and PSOS will be reserved for 5G titles only.