Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Physical Health Subliminals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it safe to assume all the programs in that section are C or B/C type combinations? I ask this because I'm using the improve hearing but would like to start using the blood pressure one in a month or two.

Also if I were to use blood pressure aid for a extended period of 3-6 months by itself would it last a while before dissipating or will it only be in effect while I use it?
Quote:Is it safe to assume all the programs in that section are C or B/C type combinations? I ask this because I'm using the improve hearing but would like to start using the blood pressure one in a month or two.

All in that section that cause a physical change to the body are Type C, or B/C hybrids.

Quote:Also if I were to use blood pressure aid for a extended period of 3-6 months by itself would it last a while before dissipating or will it only be in effect while I use it?

I do not know. Nobody has given me sufficient feedback to be able to answer that question.