Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A Question for Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm surprised nobody has asked you this yet but I was wondering which subliminals did you have the most fun building/using? Cool
Hmmm... that is something nobody ever asked for sure!

Let's see... well, I can't say I ever had fun building them. It's a lot of hard work... the fun comes from the sense of accomplishment and the positive results people get from my work. Smile

But using them, that's another matter. I had an awesome time using the Self Confidence program... it had me doing things I never dared do before, and it was as if I suddenly had an all access pass to do whatever I wanted to. My friends were asking me who the hell I was and what I did with the "real" Shannon. lol

I also had fun using the Alpha set. Every time I have used it, I have a lot of fun because every time I use it, I become stronger and more my own man. At this point, I am single and having a great time being single, when before I was always searching for a relationship to "complete" me. I also had a damned good time with the MUWAS program, that felt really awesome when it was close to finishing. It was absolutely incredible.

Interestingly, I'll be going to meet with another self made millionaire sometime this summer, who I met through the MUWAS program's results, and he's going to be teaching me and I am planning to do an interview with him about how self made millionaires think and do things differently, as research for the BAMM4Y six stage set.
(05-13-2010, 04:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm... that is something nobody ever asked for sure!

Let's see... well, I can't say I ever had fun building them. It's a lot of hard work... the fun comes from the sense of accomplishment and the positive results people get from my work. Smile

But using them, that's another matter. I had an awesome time using the Self Confidence program... it had me doing things I never dared do before, and it was as if I suddenly had an all access pass to do whatever I wanted to. My friends were asking me who the hell I was and what I did with the "real" Shannon. lol

I also had fun using the Alpha set. Every time I have used it, I have a lot of fun because every time I use it, I become stronger and more my own man. At this point, I am single and having a great time being single, when before I was always searching for a relationship to "complete" me. I also had a damned good time with the MUWAS program, that felt really awesome when it was close to finishing. It was absolutely incredible.

Interestingly, I'll be going to meet with another self made millionaire sometime this summer, who I met through the MUWAS program's results, and he's going to be teaching me and I am planning to do an interview with him about how self made millionaires think and do things differently, as research for the BAMM4Y six stage set.

I can see why you like the Self Confidence sub so much. At first I was quite skeptical, because as you said whn never realize how important confidence is until we don't have it. I can honestly say that it's definitely given me a great outlook on life, even though I've only used the program for six days.

From what it sounds like though, it seems like the Alpha sub may use some of the same fundamentals that the Self Confidence sub uses am I correct? I say this because being confident plays a HUGE part in being Alpha.
There is a lot of confidence stuff in the Alpha sub set, from a lot of different directions. Just as the Self Confidence sub affects a lot of things by association, the alpha sub acts somewhat in reverse, coming in from a lot of directions at once that strengthen the effects of the direct confidence programming in the script.

There's a LOT of stuff in the Alpha set. Imagine a chart of a hundred different factors that are each interacting... with everything else at once... and that's what the Alpha set looks like. The Self Confidence sub alone looks like one factor with arrows going off in all directions by comparison. Confidence does play a huge part in being Alpha, but it is by far the only thing... and the Alpha set supports it from a lot of different directions at once, and takes you beyond confidence to... well, it wouldn't make sense to you until you experienced it, probably, but it takes you to a state of indifference in a lot of good ways that really don't make sense until you experience it. Wildflower might be able to shed some light on it. Wink
Quote:well, it wouldn't make sense to you until you experienced it, probably, but it takes you to a state of indifference in a lot of good ways that really don't make sense until you experience it. Wildflower might be able to shed some light on it

hahaha I was already mentally preparing a reply to this thread whilst reading post 3. I was going to specifically mention the indifference, apathy feeling and then I get to post 4 and see you mentioned it lol. It feels incredibly laid back, incredibly cool, no striving or searching, just the subtle, warm buzz of completeness.

I only used the confidence sub once or twice when I first found Shannon's site so I can't really compare it to the Alpha sub. I have tried building confidence before myself many times though. And a lot of the time that confidence can feel unrefined, direction-less, sporadic and fleeting. Confidence used to mean to me what I defined it to mean in my head. And my level of confidence would be a self measurement of myself and how I behaved in situation x, in situation y, in situation z in relation to my defenition. I compared myself to a visualisation in my mind of the most perfect, most confident fictional me in order to determine my own confidence. Naturally I was more confident in some situations than I was in others and my level of confidence would follow that. This meant it was very fleeting and quite fragile. Even when it looked it's toughest on the outside it wouldn't take a huge blow to knock it.

The Alpha sub has completely changed all that. I was expecting it to make me compete better with the fictional guy, but instead it completely replaces that type of thinking. My mind used to push me towards confidence and success, now it's given up the chase and just sits back and chills, operating from it's new, solid beliefs.

I'm not suggesting that the confidence sub will work for you like my attempts at manual building my own confidence. On the contrary, I think as long as confidence is built correctly (and not unintuitivly like I was unknowingly doing to myself) then you will get a real, genuine frame of confidence as your new mindset. And Shannon obviously does know how to do it the right way as the alpha sub has shown.
(05-14-2010, 10:58 AM)WildFlower Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha I was already mentally preparing a reply to this thread whilst reading post 3. I was going to specifically mention the indifference, apathy feeling and then I get to post 4 and see you mentioned it lol. It feels incredibly laid back, incredibly cool, no striving or searching, just the subtle, warm buzz of completeness.

I only used the confidence sub once or twice when I first found Shannon's site so I can't really compare it to the Alpha sub. I have tried building confidence before myself many times though. And a lot of the time that confidence can feel unrefined, direction-less, sporadic and fleeting. Confidence used to mean to me what I defined it to mean in my head. And my level of confidence would be a self measurement of myself and how I behaved in situation x, in situation y, in situation z in relation to my defenition. I compared myself to a visualisation in my mind of the most perfect, most confident fictional me in order to determine my own confidence. Naturally I was more confident in some situations than I was in others and my level of confidence would follow that. This meant it was very fleeting and quite fragile. Even when it looked it's toughest on the outside it wouldn't take a huge blow to knock it.

The Alpha sub has completely changed all that. I was expecting it to make me compete better with the fictional guy, but instead it completely replaces that type of thinking. My mind used to push me towards confidence and success, now it's given up the chase and just sits back and chills, operating from it's new, solid beliefs.

I'm not suggesting that the confidence sub will work for you like my attempts at manual building my own confidence. On the contrary, I think as long as confidence is built correctly (and not unintuitivly like I was unknowingly doing to myself) then you will get a real, genuine frame of confidence as your new mindset. And Shannon obviously does know how to do it the right way as the alpha sub has shown.

Amazing. I wish there was a "THANKS" button on this forum lol.

I must say that the new confidence I have with this sub is much different than the confidence I used to have. Like you, I tried to envision myself in a certain with, as a fictional character, and then strive to be that guy. Unfortuantely, no matter how many times I tried to build my house of confidence the big bad wolf kept blowing it down Sad.

With the confidence sub, I'm confident just being ME. It's like genuine, confidence. The confidence that few people are naturally born with. In fact, I think I'll go write down the rest in the testimonial section.Cool
Much appreciated, both of you. Smile K-Train, we don't have a "thanks", but we do have reputation. You can use that as thanks.