Subliminal Talk

Full Version: sudden body movements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm into ASC 5G now and I want to ask something about what's happening to me.

Sometimes, while listening to subs in the bed at night, my body made fast and sudden movements I couldn't consciously control.

Example: Tonight, I was trying to sleep when my arms that were on my chest went down next to my body fast and wildly. I didn't consciously control them.

Has this event something to do with subs or is this completely unrelated? What does this mean?
That is completely unrelated. The only thing I can think of to explain it is possibly that as you fall asleep, you will usually twitch, sometimes rather violently. I have had it actually wake me up sometimes. It's like having a sudden surge of electricity dumped in you if you're not asleep enough when it happens. But there's no reason the sub would have that effect.

addy.watson

It's a reaction of the nervous system. The nervous system reactions are different in people what causes a major flinch in one person my not even affect another.
I am also experiencing some of these. I feel being uneasy and I move because of that. I feel that the subconscious is being reprogrammed and is reacting (possibly resisting the suggestions as I unconsciously detach the earphones in my ear) to the suggestions. Good thing I am now using speakers at night.