Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Maximize Your Memory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This sub doesnt seem to be used by many people so I figured I'd give a thought or two on my experience.

I used MM for about 64 days along side another program. I originally did it because I wanted to be able to remember many celebrity names and their astrology signs together.

I think MM works differently depending on what your recollection style is. It helped me somewhat in my accounting class as I began to remember certain things more clearly but the problem is MM will only help you really learn things thats your truly feel concerned with. I remember and recollect celeb names with astrology signs well now but reading my chapter 3-4 times only has me remembering bits and fragments.

The amazing thing about maximize your memory is that I've begun to remember things I havent thought about for 5-10 years. I've always been good at remembering events in my past but MM treats my memories like ctrl + F (All I have to do is see something somewhat attributable and everything concerning that item or person floods back into my mind)

I think this subliminal could add really well to maximum learning speed even though MLS already addresses memory to a certain degree.
Your results are odd for what the program is designed to do. I wonder if anyone else has had similar experiences. Recall should be universally affected.
(08-25-2012, 07:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Your results are odd for what the program is designed to do. I wonder if anyone else has had similar experiences. Recall should be universally affected.

I know with Maximum Learning Speed my recall is almost unreal. I'm on my 108th day of listening and I can pretty much recall anything AS LONG AS I FOCUS. Memory is sharp as a tack too short, medium, and long term. Again however, it requires some degree of focus but sometimes even without a heavy degree of focus I can remember things vividly. Perhaps you could give that a shot subeternal?

Shannon, I remember you had a program called "Develop Photographic Memory" on the old site, why not just upgrade that (when you have the time of course). I read one person's grades went up by an average of at least one letter grade from using that sub. Went some tweaking, it could be an excellent sub. Wink
I'd love to have a photographic memory!
(08-26-2012, 06:26 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to have a photographic memory!

+1 to that
(08-26-2012, 06:26 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to have a photographic memory!

third that
Unleash the Minds!
Shannon,

Will this program improve a person's ability at visualization? Say a person can see things clearly in their mind, when they want to see themselves in possession of something before they have it. But they want to make it stronger, will this program help with that?

Thanks
(09-17-2012, 09:40 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

Will this program improve a person's ability at visualization? Say a person can see things clearly in their mind, when they want to see themselves in possession of something before they have it. But they want to make it stronger, will this program help with that?

Thanks

It's designed to improve memory, not affect ability to visualize. They're two entirely different things.
(09-17-2012, 06:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2012, 09:40 AM)spiritman Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon,

Thanks

It's designed to improve memory, not affect ability to visualize. They're two entirely different things.

Ok that is what I thought but wanted to make sure. Thanks
(08-26-2012, 07:11 AM)biakoia Wrote: [ -> ]

+1 to that

...until you can't un-remember an internet picture of a fat girl wearing way too little clothing.
as I recall, hah, hah I think I requested the sub. Probably good idea I check it out again-I need it.
I do concur with the comment of remembering stuff from long ago, I do remember that.
One thing that would be great and I dont know if it is already in other programs, but something that concerns attention to detail, or accuracy of detail complete left brain stuff.
I have been procrastinating on returning to this sub for too long now.

iglesia

Shannon, would it be possible to make a subliminal that would give you a photographic memory?
(12-29-2012, 06:29 PM)iglesia Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, would it be possible to make a subliminal that would give you a photographic memory?

Not everyone has the capacity to develop a photographic memory, according to my research. Some people find it very difficult to imagine things visually in their minds. But I can tell you that it is possible to significantly develop and sharpen a visual memory if you have one, and developing it into a photographic memory is possible.
Pages: 1 2