Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gudday guys,

Alpha Male seems to be talking a lot about attracting women - but I don't want to attract women, I'm married. I suppose I want to attract my wife, but she's already attracted, so to speak.

Will the AM cause trouble for a married man? I don't want to encourage my subconscious to be unfaithful to my wife.

Thanks,
Brad
(08-23-2012, 07:51 PM)brad1984mason Wrote: [ -> ]Gudday guys,

Alpha Male seems to be talking a lot about attracting women - but I don't want to attract women, I'm married. I suppose I want to attract my wife, but she's already attracted, so to speak.

Will the AM cause trouble for a married man? I don't want to encourage my subconscious to be unfaithful to my wife.

Thanks,
Brad

For two major reasons, the answer is no, it will not cause trouble for married men.

Reason #1. The program is heavily focused on imprinting in your mind that an alpha male does the right thing, and is a good man. It focuses strongly on self respect, self esteem, self worth and doing only those things that will increase or maintain those things.

Reason #2. AM does not try to attract women in Version 5.0 at all. Instead, it seeks to attract for you a circle of friends who will support your changes and growth. The attraction response from women is caused by you becoming the type of man they are naturally and genetically designed to seek out and mate with.

You will find that their attention is of little concern also, since the program has you focused internally, on making yourself a better man. Women hitting on you isn't going to interest you at all if you have someone to whom you are already committed.
That's awesome, thanks.
Ok cool