Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Social Life and Progress During AM5.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say it's 3 months after you've used AM5.0 and you have a good social life. Would you have progressed more up to that point if you had a good social life during AM5.0 than if you didn't?
Who can say, when each possibility is mutually exclusive?
I think progress is progress and a better social life than 'where one is now at' is still a better
social life than where one is now at lol. Who knows it could be exactly what someone wanted.
But in general I would agree that social connections allow for more social connections, its an exponential thing if one follows through on connections and is open to new things and new people. Same way its easier to make a million dollars once you already have a million dollars,(so I have heard).
Do you also think that a good social life allows for a better progression of the alpha mindset?
Actually a "good" social life would be an symptom, not the cause. A person with no social life reflects anxiety, lack confidence and self-esteem, while a good social life shows openness, confidence.

What you mean by social life is actually the results of a mindset. So to answer your question, I would say yes. It does allow better progression of the alpha mindset, since you already know part of it, it's easier to accept and integrate the remaining parts. If you have a "bad" social life, it means you have a lot of ground to cover and sometimes with fierce resistance.