Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Affirmations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is the affirmation equivalent to listening to subs in a day? In other words listening to a 4G sub all day, how long would someone have to say affirmations to receive the benefit of listening to a 4g subliminal all day?
You would have to spend seven and a half days straight (24/7) speaking those affirmations to get the same amount of exposure as using a subliminal for 24 hours straight, if it was made in 4G using the same number of affirmations. If the subliminal was made in 5G, you would need AT LEAST 110 days, 24/7, speaking the affirmations, and more than likely that could go into the several hundreds or even thousands.

And... because of the fact that I use a special metascript... you would still not get the same impact subconsciously as one of my subs would give. Any difference in speed of results would be a function of the conscious mind's interaction at that point.
That's interesting about what you said. I have not had success with affirmations, but your subliminals work well.
I am genuinely not surprised in the least.
affirmations work with in a minute if said at alpha brain level . .
Why do affirmations work for some people and not others?
(09-18-2012, 08:41 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Why do affirmations work for some people and not others?

the problem with affirmations is you have to back it up with the right energy to support your affirmation and that is why it is extremely hard to make it work but does it work? definitely but standing there in front of the mirror saying stuff like "I am sexy" "girls love me" and then suddenly Ur mind calls u out on ur bullshit "no ur not" "ur standing in front of a mirror trying to believe ur sexy but ur just a dork" etc so it takes alot of effort and repetetion it is easier to try and admit where u are at and then affirming to urself "i am working on becoming a more attractive person" "i accept who i am now and i know that i am capable of changing that" and gradually pumping urself up until ur in a state where your mind would not reject strong statements such as "i am a sexy guy" etc include visualizations and it would work but it is not as easy as sleeping and having things pumped up into ur subconscious mind while u sleep.
(09-18-2012, 05:55 AM)the.dude Wrote: [ -> ]affirmations work with in a minute if said at alpha brain level . .

What you're talking about is effectively light hypnosis. It works even better at Theta, which corresponds to deep hypnosis. But this isn't true for everyone.

Affirmations by themselves only work if they're accepted by the subconscious. The problem is that "easy come, easy go". Staying power isn't great in those cases.
(09-18-2012, 08:41 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Why do affirmations work for some people and not others?

It depends on how they're approached and used, worded, how much repetition there is, age of the person, personality type, and what the conscious/subconscious response is.
Yeah I have just felt that affirmations have a temporary effect but then they wear off. Affirmations when I say them, perhaps because of having doubts about them working, do not seem to make a permanent in the subconscious for me. Sort of come and go.
Affirmations are much weakened when presented to a conscious mind, because it's job is to act as a gatekeeper to the subconscious, and anything that is not currently true will rend to be filtered out. That's why alpha and theta are more effective.
So in other words just go with subliminals.
shannon,

i asked you once about using affirmations to help the use of the sub, u told me it depends on what sub im using and my scripting for the affirmations, im using AM right now and while in my bed i start affirming things like "i let go of any resistance towards AM" "i fully absorb and use the sub" " i accept the change within me through AM" " i fully open my subconscious mind to absorb and accept AM while i sleep" etc.

are those useful or should i stop doing it?
In relation to this what will happen if I kind of do both at the same time?
For instance, when I will do my Mirror Affirmations I will also be listening to a subliminal.

Will it be better than just using the Affirmations or subliminal alone?
Pages: 1 2 3