Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Confused about the attraction subliminals for men?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It has recently come to my attention that we have some confusion going on about the differences between some of the attraction subliminals for men. To help remedy this confusion, I am going to take the suggestion of SirYuri and post my explanations here, for easy access.

*snip*

The difference between the programs is in what they do and how they work. (And in how much work they require for me to build, and how intricate and advanced they are.)

Develop an Aura of Sexiness is designed to generate a literal aura of energy that you project around yourself which has the effect of causing those people you are interested in who encounter it to find you sexy. It also simultaneously affects your self image, body language, attitude and how you feel about yourself.

Become Irresistible to Beautiful Women is designed to use different methods and techniques to achieve it's goals. Instead of generating a specific aura, it's designed to change self image, body language and attitude, but also to use manifestation methods, which cause you to become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women. Similar, but different specifics and different technologies. BIABW is a much more "all around" program.

Woman Magnet does a lot more than that, and represents a lot more scripting and a lot more technological sophistication (longer scripts require more advanced methods to be effective) and more intricate and difficult work to create. It's intended to be used for at least 6 months, is considered a major subliminal program, and is designed and intended to have a major life-changing effect and result which is very long term or permanent. It's not six stages because I thought that would be cute. It's not the price it is because that seemed like a good number. It represents a hell of a lot of time, research effort, intricacy, power, work, experience, skill, technology and testing that quite simply isn't available anywhere else (and probably never will be, in many cases). These six stage sets represents the absolute state of the art in high end subliminals and subliminal technology. They're all based on new subliminal techniques and technologies that I literally had to invent in order to be able to put the Alpha set together and keep improving it.

The programs to attract your perfect lover/etc. are not attracting all women in general; they're focused on the perfect specific woman for you specifically in the description class.

EDIT: A description of Sex Magnet was requested. Sex Magnet works in several directions. It, like Woman Magnet, requires that you have used Alpha Male at least once before using it. Sex Magnet is designed to focus a man's new alpha on achieving sexuality within (focusing him on becoming more sexual, sexually energized, and sexually motivated to achieve more sex) and outside himself (as an aura he projects to influence and attract women he is interested in having sex with), as well as manifesting into his life opportunities to meet and have sex with women he finds sexually attractive, and get them to initiate sex with him as well. Sex Magnet is focused in such a way that it doesn't just attract any woman who will have sex with you, or make you willing to have sex with any woman; rather, it filters them out on both sides if they are inappropriate in various ways, such as having STDs, being users, manipulators, trying to trick you into pregnancy, low value, low class, etc. Because of how SM works, many guys find themselves turning down a lot of the offers they get from running the program, and that's actually a good thing, not only because it helps keep you safe, but because it raises your value in the eyes of the women who are observing you, and gives you higher value and status, which only makes more women want you even more.
You are welcome to, if you like. Smile They just are designed to be modular.
Perfect. Clear and concise.

On a side note, Has anybody have used the the combo BIABW, DAS and ALPHAMALE for 6months? I myself have been using it for more than a month now and I like the results. My mindset has improved, petty things doesn't seem to affect me no more. Those people that kinda makes me feel insecure now has change, I seem to get along with them easily and express my opinion much more freely than usual. I find myself talking slowly most of the time w/o making an effort. Lastly, girls seems to qualify themselves to me and "seems" to find me attractive. (Although, still gray on that area since I've always been flirtatious with girls.) But overall, I like the effect so far especially the feeling of being calm and unaffected.
Shannon, could you tell me what the difference between Alpha Male and Women Magnet is? Both have in consequene to become irresistable to women... does Alpha Male do MORE than Women Magnet? If yes, what is more included in Alpha Male?

I play with the thinking of buying one of these two products in future but tend to Women Magnet.

Best to you,
smash
Smash, I would assume Alpha Male is more about making yourself into a real man and having the power to lead and dominate others. It turns you into that guy that attracts women because you carry yourself with power and influence. I'm assuming Alpha Male is more of a transform yourself into a 'real' man who isn't afraid of taking action in life. Woman Magnet, on the other hand, seems more about turning you into a playboy that lives the life of a rock star. It specifically focuses on manifesting an abundance of women into your life so you're always dating and having sex. From what I've read and experienced, I would assume Alpha Male is about turning you into a 'man's man' and Woman Magnet is about turning you into a 'lady's man'. That's just what I got from it...
I think Ryan hit the nail on the head... the Alpha Male is more of an all around type sub, and will help you with many different things, not just success with women. I would say it is more about making you a strong, dominant, confident guy who doesnt take **** from people. It changes your mindset and self image, which in turn changes how other people respond to you, not only women but everyone in general.

Woman Magnet is more geared towards success with women I think. I'm sure Shannon will be able to clarify. Both are powerful programs... I might purchase Woman Magnet in future.

Currently using the Alpha Set myself and am loving it so far Smile
Ok, so what would be the 'Ultimate get laid like a rockstar and have loads of beautiful women chasing you' combo?

I have got 'Aura of sexiness' which I used for a little while but am going to start using it again. Is this enough on it's own to get great results with women? For improved results what/how many other subliminals would you recommend alongside it for a more potent cocktail?
(06-08-2010, 06:15 AM)Matty Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so what would be the 'Ultimate get laid like a rockstar and have loads of beautiful women chasing you' combo?

I have got 'Aura of sexiness' which I used for a little while but am going to start using it again. Is this enough on it's own to get great results with women? For improved results what/how many other subliminals would you recommend alongside it for a more potent cocktail?

Well Matty Woman Magnet is the best product for what you want however if you want to keep the price down you can combine BIABW with AOS. This is the combo I've started using as well and it's reportedly a good combination.
The Alpha set is designed to focus on making a man healthy. A healthy man is self confident, self secure, self reliant, unaffected, cool, smooth, relaxed and has a commanding presence and self control. These things just happen to also be exactly what makes women go crazy for them.

The Woman Magnet program is designed with the idea that you want to socialize with, play with, have fun with and enjoy beautiful single women first and foremost, and that dating and sex will be a natural result thereof whenever you care for it to happen.

Women love an alpha male, and they also love having fun with a man. These programs have similar results with women, in the end, but achieve them in different ways. You'll tend to be more popular and social with beautiful women with the Woman Magnet, and more serious and powerful and attracting those women who go for the more masculine types with the alpha set. Think strong silent type versus fun loving playboy.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens when they're used back to back. I'm thinking of using them at the same time to test on myself.
(06-08-2010, 04:44 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The Alpha set is designed to focus on making a man healthy. A healthy man is self confident, self secure, self reliant, unaffected, cool, smooth, relaxed and has a commanding presence and self control. These things just happen to also be exactly what makes women go crazy for them.

The Woman Magnet program is designed with the idea that you want to socialize with, play with, have fun with and enjoy beautiful single women first and foremost, and that dating and sex will be a natural result thereof whenever you care for it to happen.

Women love an alpha male, and they also love having fun with a man. These programs have similar results with women, in the end, but achieve them in different ways. You'll tend to be more popular and social with beautiful women with the Woman Magnet, and more serious and powerful and attracting those women who go for the more masculine types with the alpha set. Think strong silent type versus fun loving playboy.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens when they're used back to back. I'm thinking of using them at the same time to test on myself.

Oh man decisions decisions. Smile

Personally I think I could be more self assertive and more powerful. I want to more attractive to women but I also want to stand up for myself more and be more powerful in my own reality.

I think I'm going to go with the alpha set as soon as I've finished aura of sexiness and the self confidence sub.
I am sorry to have made so many such awesome programs, my friend, but... you guys asked for it, and I delivered. lol
Thanks for the feedback guys.

I'm on a budget, so after the comments and a browse through the products I'm thinking:

Aura of sexiness
+
Absolute Self Confidence
+
Become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women

What do you think, does this sound ok, or should I just stick to 2?

Cheers

P.S. I used Aura of sexiness last night for the first time and had a dream I was hooking up with my good looking ex, I take it that's a good sign?
Matty, those three are a good selection on a budget. Two of them would work faster, but if you think all three would be good for you, go for it.

Yes, unusual dreams are a good sign that you are being affected by the program. Smile
Hey Shannon,

Thanks for the advice. I've decided to stick to 2 for now; 'Develop AOS' & 'Become Irresistibly Attractive..'. In fact, I'm downloading 'Become...' as I type this!

Can you advise me on how best to rotate them please? In the pdf instructions you say to use them at different times, e.g. A at night, B in the day. However I can only listen to them about an hour a day (while driving) as well as at night. If I listen to one of them all night and the other in the car, I'll be getting ~8hours exposure to 1 of them and only about 1hr of the other.

How would you suggest alternating

1) Day 1 - A at night, B in the day
Day 2 - A in the day, B at night etc.

2) Day 1 - A all day and night
Day 2 - B all day and night etc.

Would just having them both looping one after the other all the time reduce the effectiveness?

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5