Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Missed a Day: What to do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sean

I am on Stage One of Alpha Male 5. I didn't listen to the subs last weekend. Do I extend the 32 days, or just keep on truckin' and transition to Stage Two as scheduled?

I normally get 10 hours of the Trickling Stream in my room at night, and 1.5 in the car driving to/from work.
Doesn't it tell you the answer in the frequently asked question section of the instructions? I haven't read them for a while, and it should... if not, we'll fix it.
Shannon,

I didn't find anything about missing a day in my instructions. My calendar 32 days are up shortly, so I need some guidance.

Thanks,

Sean
I'll have to rectify that. Generally, if you have missed up to 7 days, tack on 1.5 days to the end of the month for each day you missed. 7-20 days, restart the whole stage. 21+ days in a stage, restart the whole set.
yesterday, i didn't miss the day but i listened to AM for only 5:15 hours.
i am confused. the above rule says only about missed days and not partially exposed days. or is it applicable to partially exposed days too?

thanks.
If you want to get the most out of a subliminal program, you need to use it for 8+ hours a day unless the instructions specifically state otherwise, which will be rare at best. If you get less exposure than that in a day, just make up for it.
alright, thanks.