Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM or Maximum Learning Speed first? Also using self hypnosis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy all, so I went nuts at the recent "ridiculous sale" and apparently bought enough subliminals for the next 7 years.

I am a 38 y.o. full time grad student in a tough program and I am wondering which direction I should take first.

I began the Alpha Male program about 8 days ago or so, and it's going okay. I wasn't that interested in AM at first until I saw that it was a pre-req for Sex Magnet., which I'm all about.

On the other hand that about a 12-13 month investment of time at least. (Doing both AM and SM) And a big part of my strategy for school has been using self hypnosis to improve my stress levels/study habits.

So even though I'm anxious to get the AM/SM done with I am wondering if I should suspend that for the meantime and focus on using something like Maximum Learning Speed with Ultra Success and or Improve Grades and Study Habits first for a few months.

Ideally I'd like to be able to use MLS, US, IGSH and Laser Like Focus for a few months, but I realize that using so many subs at once is counter productive sometimes.

So I've suspended my use of the other subliminal/binaural programs I was using from other sources and have been using the AM alone for the last week or so.

I am wondering if I can continue to do my own self hypnosis for relaxation and improved learning?

Whaddaya think?
(08-15-2012, 10:11 AM)DarthSussudio Wrote: [ -> ]Howdy all, so I went nuts at the recent "ridiculous sale" and apparently bought enough subliminals for the next 7 years.

I am a 38 y.o. full time grad student in a tough program and I am wondering which direction I should take first.

I began the Alpha Male program about 8 days ago or so, and it's going okay. I wasn't that interested in AM at first until I saw that it was a pre-req for Sex Magnet., which I'm all about.

On the other hand that about a 12-13 month investment of time at least. (Doing both AM and SM) And a big part of my strategy for school has been using self hypnosis to improve my stress levels/study habits.

So even though I'm anxious to get the AM/SM done with I am wondering if I should suspend that for the meantime and focus on using something like Maximum Learning Speed with Ultra Success and or Improve Grades and Study Habits first for a few months.

Ideally I'd like to be able to use MLS, US, IGSH and Laser Like Focus for a few months, but I realize that using so many subs at once is counter productive sometimes.

So I've suspended my use of the other subliminal/binaural programs I was using from other sources and have been using the AM alone for the last week or so.

I am wondering if I can continue to do my own self hypnosis for relaxation and improved learning?

Whaddaya think?

Hey Darth, welcome to the forum!

I too am a college student (pursuing a Bachelor's) and I used Maximum Learning Speed for going on 105 days now. It truly is a godsend for anyone in school. I recommend you use that first for at least 2 months and then you can decide afterward if another sub like Improve Your Grades is necessary. Just from using Maximum Learning Speed my memory and recall have been improved greatly and my learning curve has also been cut so I'm quite sure you'll enjoy these benefits as well. Oh and good luck in grad school, I heard it's very time consuming.
(08-15-2012, 10:11 AM)DarthSussudio Wrote: [ -> ]So I've suspended my use of the other subliminal/binaural programs I was using from other sources and have been using the AM alone for the last week or so.

Whaddaya think?

I have seen many times, Shannon always recommends NOT to mix his subs with any other method from other producers (including your own)... So the hypnosis technique must be dropped, and you need to focus purely on Shannon's sub if you want optimum result... Smile

Depending on how struggling you are in your graduate program, I'd say if you really need help in the learning department, then focus on MLS first, and do AM later... I personally can't wait to run AM 5.0 as well, got an awesome deal during the ridiculous sales, but I also need to focus on other subs first, which is more priority for me at the moment..
Hmmm, interesting. Does the injunction against other techniques include "visualizations" and somatic based techniques like NLP "states"? Or non-script based techniques? Aka- visualize what you want, get the "feeling of it", and anchor it in place.

No other manifestation techniques? Ruling out that sort of thing for a whole year is a tall order, especially since I believe that human consciousness is hypnotic to begin with.

I'm going to have to continue to do some thinking about this and which direction I want to go in. I like to get all the help I can with school, and I am very motivated to succeed in my education and career. At the same time, I ain't gonna lie I like the ladies and like it when they like me. I do "okay", but it's not everything I could wish for. Yet.

I am beginning to see some effect from AM already even after 1 week, if I continue on with this one I'll start a journal about it. Shifts in my dreams/day dreams etc.

Thanks for the replies fellas.
Maybe visualization and other non-script based technique would be ok, but you need to check with Shannon about this...

What kind of other manifestation technique you have in mind? Sounds interesting.. Smile
Darth, welcome to the forums.

If you read the instructions for AM, you read that you cannot start and quit the program. If you are going to use it, you must finish it. Especially true for 5.0. Very important.

That said, you can use it with one Type B program, which maximum learning speed is. Use them together.

The issue of using multiple programs, etc. is based on the scripting methods used, which are almost always based on a different understanding of scripting between each producer. The methods of one scripter may negate or negatively impact the techniques of another in odd, and often unexpected ways. You should therefore never use subliminals from more than one producer at a time.

Hypnosis is a little different because it relies in large part on the conscious mind to translate for the subconscious, whereas subliminals do not have that luxury. However, it can still cause problems, both in how things are phrased and in what programs are being used together.

Manifestation is something that requires a lot of energy, and anything that is Type D or a Type D hybrid is acting in an effort to manifest something. Manifesting is of course best done in one direction at a time, so using multiple efforts to manifest will generally conflict for lack of focus and energy. AM is a Type B/C/D hybrid. Not good to use it with any other Type C or D materials, or do manifestation efforts otherwise while using it.

Please make sure you read the directions for AM fully.
Thanks for the reply Shannon.

I have ceased using any and all other products from other producers.

I am curious about things like binaural beats which contain no subliminals but are merely tones that affect brainwave states, or sofleggio tones which also affect the mind/body. I have a number of these that are tones only with no subliminals. I also have a number of straight up scripted hypnotic tracks which are not subliminal but I will stop using those until I'm done with these tracks.

Good to know that Maximum Learning and AM can be used together. This is a tremendous help as I was disinclined to quit the AM program in any case. I guess I'd overlooked which types MLS and AM were and whether they were compatible or not.

I do a lot of progressive relaxation type of techniques, with out inductions of any type at this point. I use these sorts of relaxation techniques before classes or tests to increase my recall or retention of information. Visualizing getting an A on the test while relaxed that sort of thing. I also practice Qi Gong which can fall into the same category.

I'll go back and reread the manual again.

Thanks for your clarifications.
How long does the results from MLS last?