Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Master Manifestation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This one would be almost an extended version of luck magnifyer, and a 6 part, or many part program.

I'd love to have more conscious and powerful immediate control over my manifestations. I think becoming s more focused deliberate and powerful creator would be in a lot of people's interests, and what prevents us from full potential is enormously multifaceted. Shannon you need no explanation for that of course.

I adore that feeling of: a desire is stimulated, I think and entertain it, I feel/believe/know it and then watch it manifest in my physical reality. I am excellent at some things and have limits, resistance, and trouble with others. I want all of that lifted and to play with life with the satisfaction of watching it flow powerfully and under my control. Of course I understand we're co-creators, but so much is just us.

Bet I'm not the only one Smile
Absolutely awesome idea, maggie.
I concur with spiral,definitely! excellent idea Maggie, yer soooo good @ expression of thots/feelings/ideas by the way,Maggie. This Puppy in 6 levels DEEP, in HST and 5g('er higher) whew! " Holy Holes in a doughnut Batman"!!:-) watch ch'out world ! Would love it ! Well worth the cost,indeed. thank you for that Maggie! Soooo right on. Keith.